First impressions of "The Wire"

Pifferry

blegh
Daps
Finished season 2 and don't understand the hate it gets. Seemed pretty damn good to me. Frank Sabatka was a real G and so was his nephew. Prysbelusci continues to be my favorite character and Ziggy was on some next level retardation shyt.

surv2syn

The Culture
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Finished season 2 and don't understand the hate it gets. Seemed pretty damn good to me. Frank Sabatka was a real G and so was his nephew. Prysbelusci continues to be my favorite character and Ziggy was on some next level retardation shyt.

Season Two was superb. What happened was, too many nikkas loved to see the street shyt and didnt want to think and watch closely. nikkas just thought it would be a bang bang shoot em up. Season Two is character development and series setup like a muhfukka. nikkas wasnt paying attention. :snoop:

when I first watched Season Two it was a major letdown because I was just like the nikkas I described above :troll:
but when I rewatched the season.....I was like :ohhh:

:whoo:

:blessed:

Chief

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Jozi

How come you ain't mentioned the Greeks :mindblown:

When one said he's not ever Greek :ohhh:

oO J Smooth Oo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Uk
I've seen season 1 which I loved never got round to d/l it all. I do want to watch it
All though

Dr.HannibalLecter

Tha Realest
Daps

So where are the season 3 impressions? :leostare:

FreedMind

DOPAMINE FOR MY BABY!!
Daps
Reppin
hella international
One of my favorite things about the wire is that I remember being absolutely hyped up after finishing season 1, yet by the end of the series, season was pretty much an afterthought lol. Didn't think it was gonna get much better than 1, but 2-4 were so great.