First Black woman to graduate from MIT with a Ph.D. in Nuclear Engineering and She Foine!!

invalid

Banned
Daps
That's why they need to be excluded from our convos.
Caribreh, too.
They still have color tiered ethnic strata and try to project that shyt on us.

Meanwhile, their ethnic representatives over here, especially in the Consulates, are all Passé Blancs. :mjlol:

048_48-vi.jpg

Contrefaire

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
West Coast
I swear half these dudes must be from Europe, Africa, or on some dumb militant shyt. I knew more than a handful of Black girls with two Black parents that looked like her growin up in ATL.

Look, you don't have to be a "militant" to see the forest for the trees. It's tiresome seeing so many black folk swear on a stack of lightskins that they too know of or have "fully black" relatives with green eyes and light/loose/straight hair. Them girls everybody swears they know, with "two black parents" are more than likely the product of TWO thoroughly MGM (often light skinned) parents and several close white or nonblack relatives (grandparents, etc).

Genetics can be a wildcard but it's not like they're a total mystery.. Let's not play dumb here.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
What areas did y’all grow up in where light skin blacks aren’t black:jbhmm:

Her mother is not white but a “yellow bone” just like her.

I'm convinced most of the "black" people on the Coli are Africans.:mjpls: Afterall, most "black people" on college campuses are African and the Coli is pro-college like shyt. The Coli is a bunch of Americanized Africans with little to no contact with many real American blacks from places like Montgomery County, Maryland where there are more Afric00ns than actual black people because no sane black person would want to live with the hardcore passive aggressive racism on that side of the beltway. The Coli is a weird place, bunch of Africans from well to due families trying to claim American black culture while trying to alienate the actual descendants of African slaves in America. Afric00ns are like wiggers to me. Bet they back pedal like shyt when being mistaken for black when shyt gets a little too real:birdman:, "like I'm not black, I'm African". :pacspit: