First Black woman to graduate from MIT with a Ph.D. in Nuclear Engineering and She Foine!!

MrWestGrand

The Negotiator
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Shout out to her. Ain't easy getting into MIT and making history to boot.

tenor.gif

Contrefaire

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
West Coast
Yo you foreign nikkas is real life weirdos. Is light skinned features that coveted to you that it's this hard for you to believe that it's not out of the ordinary to see African Americans that look like her.

Foreign? Where the fukk are you getting this "foreign" shyt from? I'm American BLACK my nikka.

Brown skinned people come from MGM families too.

Yeah, and? It makes no difference to my point or the topic at hand, Idgaf how you slice it. The bottom line is, the lighter you are, the whiter your most recent ancestors. Also, the LESS likely you are to be "100% black". Ain't no "mostly" African/black folk coming out with light skin/eyes/hair or looking like a whole 'nother race IF/when they straighten their hair. nikkas can play hopscotch with genetics all day long but it is what it is.

Go back to where you came from.

You mean the Mississippi Delta? How far "back" am I supposed to go, exactly? Foh with that nonsense.

Contrefaire

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
West Coast
That's not necessarily true. You're understanding of genetics is tenuous. And there are light skin Africans straight from West Africa. :mjlol:

Nah, my understanding of genetics thoroughly surpasses most, I assure you. Light skinned Africans are the byproduct of Middle Eastern (and elsewhere) interbreeding. It's that simple. Foh with that "we all black" bullshyt.

By your logic, DJ Khaled and French Montana are fully black men....