First Black woman to graduate from MIT with a Ph.D. in Nuclear Engineering and She Foine!!

invalid

Banned
Daps
Forgot about this thread. :mjlol:

Shoutout to that sista and her family.:salute:

Indiglow Meta was clowning in here.:pachaha:

I kinda miss that nikka.:dame:

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:russ:
you nikkas :mjlol:

These dudes...:mjlol:. My college homie wife got a Phd. Sista was a scientist for years after college and now makes well over 200k as a director at a university.

My homie live so good dude don't even have to work and basically a kept man.

Trust he ain't crying cause his wife has to work late hours...:mjlol:

Last time I saw him before covid he bought himself a brand new stingray Corvette..:russ:. She pay all the bills and he gets to keep all his money from work. :lolbron:

This girl in the thread old man hit the lick. Even of she was a fat girl he hit the lick cause his woman gonna be paiddddddddddddddddddddddd!!!!

TheAnointedOne

Superstar
Daps
:russ:
you nikkas :mjlol:
I can tell your moms never had real careers.
These dudes...:mjlol:. My college homie wife got a Phd. Sista was a scientist for years after college and now makes well over 200k as a director at a university.

My homie live so good dude don't even have to work and basically a kept man.

Trust he ain't crying cause his wife has to work late hours...:mjlol:

Last time I saw him before covid he bought himself a brand new stingray Corvette..:russ:. She pay all the bills and he gets to keep all his money from work. :lolbron:

This girl in the thread old man hit the lick. Even of she was a fat girl he hit the lick cause his woman gonna be paiddddddddddddddddddddddd!!!!

It's very obvious that you're young, and grew up in a different era. Your whole orientation is wrong.

Stay home as a man while your wife is out making money = 'feminist' male, effeminate man, a weakened man who brought into the 'strong, independent' woman nonsense

I know you disagree and think I'm archiac but I strongly believe that being a stay at home husband is not something to brag about. It's clown shyt.

@Will Ross
@ThatTruth777

More brehs speaking from a feminine perspective.

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It's very obvious that you're young, and grew up in a different era. Your whole orientation is wrong.

Stay home as a man while your wife is out making money = 'feminist' male, effeminate man, a weakened man who brought into the 'strong, independent' woman nonsense

I know you disagree and think I'm archiac but I strongly believe that being a stay at home husband is not something to brag about. It's clown shyt.

@Will Ross
@ThatTruth777

Read what I wrote and read it slowly. I said dude works and basically gets to keep all his money because his wife makes so much. I also mentioned in the thread that my homie is an engineer as well and she basically doubles his salary with her salary.

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
My cousin married to a doctor

The bytch was fukking a Doctor during her residency
And literally left her email up for him to read their love notes

bytch was cheating again years later and was worried that their child when she was pregnant wasnt his

broller

Veteran
Daps
My cousin married to a doctor

The bytch was fukking a Doctor during her residency
And literally left her email up for him to read their love notes

bytch was cheating again years later and was worried that their child when she was pregnant wasnt his
I heard some of them be fukkin in call rooms

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
What ended up happening?
They still together 3 kids
They hate each other and sleep in different bedrooms in a 3 million dollar house :francis:

He keeps trying to show that he can be a bigger bread winner and has a bunch of failed companies he started and filed bankruptcy :francis:

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

@Will Ross
@ThatTruth777

Where did you see anything about being a stay at home husband?