First Black woman to graduate from MIT with a Ph.D. in Nuclear Engineering and She Foine!!

CarmelBarbie

At peace
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte
I never said she was. I like black women who actually look black first and foremost :umad:

This the ideal looking woman for the majority of y'all on here though :russ:

She doesn’t look black to you because in that one pic she has her hair straight? You do realize that bw wear a variety of styles, right? Even amongst the pics posted of her she has her hair curly on one pic, blown out in another, and straightened in the pic you didn’t like.

She looks like she could either be a light skinned black girl, or biracial. I wouldn’t assume automatically that she’s biracial because I have a few cousins that have the same complexion as her, with two black parents. Sometimes you can tell that someone’s mixed, other times it’s harder to tell. I think she’s one of those latter cases, so I could see her honestly being a light black girl.

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
Midwest/East Coast/Tx (Now in Canada)
:mjcry: so you saying I aints invited to the cookout down by the bayou for gizzards and grits?! Cuz I aints no kin da you!?!

tenor.gif

You don gon and hurt ma feelings
You're confusing appalachian white English with AAVE to be funny? Awww man, we're multiregional and have too many accents for that.
Nice try..

T'krm

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
BA DOS Af pr
:mjcry: so you saying I aints invited to the cookout down by the bayou for gizzards and grits?! Cuz I aints no kin da you!?!

tenor.gif

You don gon and hurt ma feelings
You wouldn't fit in, anyways:manny:. We aren't up on Bollywood, nor does have food contain enuff curry, or spices for you liking.
giphy.gif