First Black woman to graduate from MIT with a Ph.D. in Nuclear Engineering and She Foine!!

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Foreign? Where the fukk are you getting this "foreign" shyt from? I'm American BLACK my nikka.

Yeah, and? It makes no difference to my point or the topic at hand, Idgaf how you slice it. The bottom line is, the lighter you are, the whiter your most recent ancestors. Also, the LESS likely you are to be "100% black". Ain't no "mostly" African/black folk coming out with light skin/eyes/hair or looking like a whole 'nother race IF/when they straighten their hair. nikkas can play hopscotch with genetics all day long but it is what it is.

You mean the Mississippi Delta? How far "back" am I supposed to go, exactly? Foh with that nonsense.

Simply not true with us American blacks.

Pit Bull

GATOR
Daps
Reppin
Crenshaw Mafia
Foreign? Where the fukk are you getting this "foreign" shyt from? I'm American BLACK my nikka.

Yeah, and? It makes no difference to my point or the topic at hand, Idgaf how you slice it. The bottom line is, the lighter you are, the whiter your most recent ancestors. Also, the LESS likely you are to be "100% black". Ain't no "mostly" African/black folk coming out with light skin/eyes/hair or looking like a whole 'nother race IF/when they straighten their hair. nikkas can play hopscotch with genetics all day long but it is what it is.

You mean the Mississippi Delta? How far "back" am I supposed to go, exactly? Foh with that nonsense.
My mother's sister is Simpson's yellow with freckles and red hair. Her daughter is the same as her with grey eyes. Got her ancestry traced and it came out to 73% African. Suck a dikk and jump off a bridge nikka.

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Nah, my understanding of genetics thoroughly surpasses most, I assure you. Light skinned Africans are the byproduct of Middle Eastern (and elsewhere) interbreeding. It's that simple. Foh with that "we all black" bullshyt.

By your logic, DJ Khaled and French Montana are fully black men....
French Montana is Berber.
Even though they’re Arabized, it’s entirely possible he’s 100% indigenous African.

Doobie Doo

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh, NC
It is better for a positive thread to flop rather than what went on in this one.

Nope cuz threads like these out the real c00ns and white supremacist on here. It's a lot easier to hide those tendencies in a jokey joke thread. Honestly I make positive threads on here all the time about black folks achieving and they never go more than a page because most of the nikkas on here ain't about that black empowerment lifestyle. They just play pro black to falsely feel superior to other nikkas on here. Do they put in any type of work, nah.

OVER

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
GA
Nope cuz threads like these out the real c00ns and white supremacist on here. It's a lot easier to hide those tendencies in a jokey joke thread. Honestly I make positive threads on here all the time about black folks achieving and they never go more than a page because most of the nikkas on here ain't about that black empowerment lifestyle. They just play pro black to falsely feel superior to other nikkas on here. Do they put in any type of work, nah.
Repped for trying breh. This was like a self parody of thecoli.

BruhManFromTheFifthFlo

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
0FEE7DB0-6D6A-440C-B0B7-B4E1D8ABAD0C_zpsgxy7tgvy.png

That is a full biracial women :deadmanny:

Moody

Faroole ii geeya
Daps
Reppin
Puntland
French Montana is Berber.
Even though they’re Arabized, it’s entirely possible he’s 100% indigenous African.

Most berbers cluster completely indigenous African. So much so that 23andme had to separate North African as a cluster marker from Middle Eastern because they just weren't really all that close. They also carry the e1b1b haplogroup which fully originated in Africa.