First black girlfriend

Jone2three45

Supporter
Daps
I would really like to see the hair texture these dudes like. Sorry to inform you all but black women's natural hair is afro textured.
8ff2ffc6182d7ca4_afro.jpg

You may get some with looser curl pattern but the most you'll see is this ^

There's nothing wrong with this.

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
Cherokee isn't even the real name for the tribe. That's the name that the CAC's gave them. The real name is the Aniyunwiya. My mothers side is all Native and Black, they take both African and Native culture seriously. Next time you hear a c00n claiming The "Cherokee's" ask them what the ORIGINAL name is. If they don't know that, they're most likely bullshytting you.

CAC's change the name of everything to keep people further detached from their culture.

Edit** that map isn't 100% accurate either cu my native cousins said that our ancestors were in Oklahoma

you're an idiot.

Y2Dre

Melanated God
Supporter
Daps
you're an idiot.

Lol you was one of the self hating nikkas going around claiming tribes you knew nothing about, and now you're in your emotions. fukk outta here c00n fakkit

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
Lol you was one of the self hating nikkas going around claiming tribes you knew nothing about, and now you're in your emotions. fukk outta here c00n fakkit

You claimed that your Native American ancestry was native to Oklahoma. Ever heard of "The Trail of Tears?" The only fraud is you, gnat.

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the beginning of mean streets
I've asked this before but people questioned my 'blackness' on here because of it. But why the hell are black women so dependent on weave? Is it really too much trouble to go natural and let your hair grow? I know afro-texture hair goes crazy when exposed to moisture but aren't there haircare products that protect against that?

I prefer natural hair but I don't like the 'frizzly', mini afro look. I've been called a c00n for my dislike of the look (probably by some smart dumb fake black militants), but I just don't find it appealing.

Picture-497.png

beyonce-real-natural-hair-3.jpg

oprahs-real-hair.jpg

:comeon:You like natural hair, but that's how natural literally grows out: frizzy and afro. This is why the natural hair movement to me sometimes is a complete joke, because there is a hierarchy. Chicks with very kinky hair don't get the same love and acceptance as chicks with curls, whether tight or coiled/kinky, and then they try to emulate that hair pattern because they wanna be accepted too. And it's because of dumb shyt like this. Nappy hair is black hair, get over it. If you don't like it too fukking bad cause that's how afro textured hair grows out.

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:comeon:You like natural hair, but that's how natural literally grows out: frizzy and afro. This is why the natural hair movement to me sometimes is a complete joke, because there is a hierarchy. Chicks with very kinky hair don't get the same love and acceptance as chicks with curls, whether tight or coiled/kinky, and then they try to emulate that hair pattern because they wanna be accepted too. And it's because of dumb shyt like this. Nappy hair is black hair, get over it. If you don't like it too fukking bad cause that's how afro textured hair grows out.
Just about everyone's hair gets frizzy though.
Are you suggesting people do nothing about that?

MewTwo

Freeing Pokemon From Their Masters Since 1996
Daps
Reppin
Cerulean Cave
I can't respond to you guys if you're getting super emotional.

Anyway, I'm vehemently against weave because I think it's weird to wear fake hair on top of your hair. But at the same time I don't like the 'frizzy' look of natural hair as I find it sexually unappealing*.

I don't know much about women's haircare products but I assume there are stuff out there that makes your hair less 'frizzy' without the long-term damage.

* - This is subjective and implies personal taste. It's fine if you disagree.

(sadly this post will probably get more emotionally-charged responses with accusations of c00nery but oh well)