First black girlfriend

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
White people are unknowingly racist a lot. They can't relate to being a black man or black woman, or even a minority in this country so if a black person chooses to date a white person, this is what they're going to deal with.

Why are black women setting the bar so low for white men? I can't get a white woman without knowing shyt white girls like, But a white boy can get a black woman and know shyt?

Jone2three45

Supporter
Daps

6ne1.png

MekaCatt

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
North Cacalaca
... i mean this bytch is claiming part cherokee because of some cheek bones.

This is what I don't get, like Africans don't have high cheekbones. Everyone on my moms side has high cheekbones, myself included. I've even been teased here about them lol. Im 100%% Black though.

MewTwo

Freeing Pokemon From Their Masters Since 1996
Daps
Reppin
Cerulean Cave
Damn the white boys shytting on them hairhats beasties with no fukks given
mj-laughing.gif

I've asked this before but people questioned my 'blackness' on here because of it. But why the hell are black women so dependent on weave? Is it really too much trouble to go natural and let your hair grow? I know afro-texture hair goes crazy when exposed to moisture but aren't there haircare products that protect against that?

I prefer natural hair but I don't like the 'frizzly', mini afro look. I've been called a c00n for my dislike of the look (probably by some smart dumb fake black militants), but I just don't find it appealing.

Picture-497.png

beyonce-real-natural-hair-3.jpg

http://cdn.necolebytchie.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/04/oprahs-real-hair.jpg

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I've asked this before but people questioned my 'blackness' on here because of it. But why the hell are black women so dependent on weave? Is it really too much trouble to go natural and let your hair grow? I know afro-texture hair goes crazy when exposed to moisture but aren't there haircare products that protect against that?

I prefer natural hair but I don't like the 'frizzly', mini afro look. I've been called a c00n for my dislike of the look (probably by some smart dumb fake black militants), but I just don't find it appealing.

Picture-497.png

beyonce-real-natural-hair-3.jpg

oprahs-real-hair.jpg
Dude that first girl is hot.
Hotter than Beyonce.

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
Why do people always claim Cherokee in their history?
Is that the only native american tribe they know?

I've never heard anyone claim Sioux or Iroquois or Apache.
I think most people that claim indian are BSing.

I don't think it's BS that AA have Native American in them but I think the people who claim it and know the specific tribes are usually full of shyt. Cherokee is the main one people claim because they were the most like the White man : alphabets, slaves, patriarchal marriage, etc...

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I don't think it's BS that AA have Native American in them but I think the people who claim it and know the specific tribes are usually full of shyt. Cherokee is the main one people claim because they were the most like the White man : alphabets, slaves, patriarchal marriage, etc...
Well is this map accurate?
Because if it is, AA's could be any number of Native Americans...

Native_American_map[1].jpg

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
Well is this map accurate?
Because if it is, AA's could be any number of Native Americans...

Native_American_map[1].jpg

You're not getting what I'm saying. Cherokee Indians were the most like Cacs. They were one of the very few tribes to even own slave, have alphabets, mail systems, own property, patriarchal marriages, etc. For example, I know my great grandpappy was Native American but no one in my family ever knew or asked him exactly wtf he was because he rejected that culture and married himself a mulatto woman. Black Americans lineage is as blurry as any group of people's history could be. I do agree that this particular woman is full of shyt and using it as a means to promote self-hate, as having NA blood still makes you Black, regardless.