First black girlfriend

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
That look like Akon and Wesley snipes?

No. But there are Black people with Native American ancestry who are the color of Akon or Wesley Snipes. Yall gotta stop grosly generalizing every Black person as self-hating just because they say they have ancestry outside of being Black. There are other ways to tell a self-hating c00n...

I don't even think the Cherokee Indians had sex with their slaves like cacs so that's another thing that shows most are lying.

Did you read the link. This is why I can't take yall serious. The Cherokee were fukking the shyt out of their slaves :what:

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
why are so many black women quick to claim Cherokee?

This a is a disturbing trend I have noticed over the years
Because they want to feel special.

You see self hating c00ns male and female with nothing going on need to resort to something as minimal as race to feel more valued so they claim mixed to feel special about themselves.

Quite sad really especially considering the more intelligent people value money and success as more importing things than something as useless as race.

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
No. But there are Black people with Native American ancestry who are the color of Akon or Wesley Snipes.

I have Native American ancestry but I don't acknowledge it because I obviously look black. It's like those people who are clearly black and they talk about how they're part Irish or part Russian. :comeon:

Let's see them try to join an Irish or Russian organization. See how that goes. :mjpls:

Chris.B

Banned
Daps
I have Native American ancestry but I don't acknowledge it because I obviously look black. It's like those people who are clearly black and they talk about how they're part Irish or part Russian. :comeon:

Let's see them try to join an Irish or Russian organization. See how that goes. :mjpls:
mj-laughing.gif

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps

I'm pretty sure I made that clear in my post :what:

tater

Superstar
Daps
I see dark girls claiming to be half brazilian now :dead:

I never understand this. It's essentially like saying I'm half American. If you want to lie and perpetrate at least know about the people/country/history so you can be a bit more convincing. There are more black people in Brazil than the States...

And the Native thing drives me crazy. I'm not one to think that people should deny their heritage and solely claim black (if they are legitimately something else), but don't come at me and tell me you're not black you're mixed with .586% NA and a white ancestor from the stone age.

NO1CUR...and on that note, I'll just drop this here.

LA Fisher

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Outside @lovelydays window
I never understand this. It's essentially like saying I'm half American. If you want to lie and perpetrate at least know about the people/country/history so you can be a bit more convincing. There are more black people in Brazil than the States...

And the Native thing drives me crazy. I'm not one to think that people should deny their heritage and solely claim black (if they are legitimately something else), but don't come at me and tell me you're not black you're mixed with .586% NA and a white ancestor from the stone age.

NO1CUR...and on that note, I'll just drop this here.

Wow i thought this video was going to be a joke at first :skip:
They cooked this big bytch in the comments :pachaha: