First black girlfriend

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the beginning of mean streets
I can't respond to you guys if you're getting super emotional.

Anyway, I'm vehemently against weave because I think it's weird to wear fake hair on top of your hair. But at the same time I don't like the 'frizzy' look of natural hair as I find it sexually unappealing*.

I don't know much about women's haircare products but I assume there are stuff out there that makes your hair less 'frizzy' without the long-term damage.

* - This is subjective and implies personal taste. It's fine if you disagree.

(sadly this post will probably get more emotionally-charged responses with accusations of c00nery but oh well)

What the fukk? :pachaha:

MewTwo

Freeing Pokemon From Their Masters Since 1996
Daps
Reppin
Cerulean Cave
sexually unappealing = not attracted to

not sure where the confusing is from...

LA Fisher

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Outside @lovelydays window

Anyway, I'm vehemently against weave because I think it's weird to wear fake hair on top of your hair. But at the same time I don't like the 'frizzy' look of natural hair as I find it sexually unappealing*.

I don't know much about women's haircare products but I assume there are stuff out there that makes your hair less 'frizzy' without the long-term damage.

(sadly this post will probably get more emotionally-charged responses with accusations of c00nery but oh well)

Why don't you think black women look sexually appealing with their hair in it's natural state:ld:
Just because you don't like black womens natural hair it don't mean you a c00n but dawg, you a c00n:ld:

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN
So much :snoop: in this thread I wouldn't even know where to begin.

I guess outsiders can just throw rocks and hide their hands and have black folk fighting amongst themselves, huh? :mjpls:

Arishok

No
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 'Go

Ain't nobody in they feelings, you just saying some dumb shyt real talk.

What natural hair type do you like then since you don't like the "frizzy" look?

Daps
Reppin
Crenshaw P's Coat Hangers
Cherokee isn't even the real name for the tribe. That's the name that the CAC's gave them. The real name is the Aniyunwiya. My mothers side is all Native and Black, they take both African and Native culture seriously. Next time you hear a c00n claiming The "Cherokee's" ask them what the ORIGINAL name is. If they don't know that, they're most likely bullshytting you.

CAC's change the name of everything to keep people further detached from their culture.

Edit** that map isn't 100% accurate either cu my native cousins said that our ancestors were in Oklahoma

I didn't know that. :ohhh:
You learn something new every day.

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
Cherokee isn't even the real name for the tribe. That's the name that the CAC's gave them. The real name is the Aniyunwiya. My mothers side is all Native and Black, they take both African and Native culture seriously. Next time you hear a c00n claiming The "Cherokee's" ask them what the ORIGINAL name is. If they don't know that, they're most likely bullshytting you.

CAC's change the name of everything to keep people further detached from their culture.

Edit** that map isn't 100% accurate either cu my native cousins said that our ancestors were in Oklahoma
:ohhh: