Fire Masai Urjiri

trick

sleeping
Supporter
Daps
Joe Dumars in Detroit all over again.

Funny enough Masai was openly asking why Joe isn't hired somewhere. He isn't working anywhere cause his idea of team building doesn't work anymore

At least Joe didn't just give first round picks like candy though and didn't spend the end of his time mingling with Justin Trudeau :hhh:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Funny enough Masai was openly asking why Joe isn't hired somewhere. He isn't working anywhere cause his idea of team building doesn't work anymore

At least Joe didn't just give first round picks like candy though and didn't spend the end of his time mingling with Justin Trudeau :hhh:

It's a shame masai didn't leave to go to the wizards

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.

Would you rather he mingle with Pierre Polligrip ?

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
Nah you got me confused with that alt right guy who posts 6ixbuzz bait in the Toronto thread, I just see no hope with Masai at the helm and with the hapless politicians of this country in general

Masai's last stand is what he does with Siakam,OG and trent contracts.....if 2 or all of these guys walk hes finished....

trick

sleeping
Supporter
Daps
Masai's last stand is what he does with Siakam,OG and trent contracts.....if 2 or all of these guys walk hes finished....

My prediction:
  • Trade Siakam for an okay package of picks, no stars or great prospects included
  • Wildly overpay OG
  • Trade GTJ for pennies on the dollar

trick

sleeping
Supporter
Daps
Just saw what Portland got for Jrue

And we let fvv go for nothing

It's the Masai way. Ask for a ransom for an asset, get nothing for the asset, give up their own assets to the Spurs

I suspect he will do with the same with Siakam and Trent. He will get an absolute garbage return because he will trade them too late (it's already too late) and ruin team chemistry AGAIN

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
It's the Masai way. Ask for a ransom for an asset, get nothing for the asset, give up their own assets to the Spurs

I suspect he will do with the same with Siakam and Trent. He will get an absolute garbage return because he will trade them too late (it's already too late) and ruin team chemistry AGAIN

But Scottie Barnes has a new condo partnership downtown we can’t let him go and he shops at shoppers drug mart

Another 15ppg and 7 rpg season for our “star”

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
My prediction:
  • Trade Siakam for an okay package of picks, no stars or great prospects included
  • Wildly overpay OG
  • Trade GTJ for pennies on the dollar

I think theyre gonna re sign GT and OG and Siakam will be traded....Siakam will start the year on the team but i think one of Mavs,Hawks,Sixers,Heat will come calling...a month or 2 months in.