fscballin

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Using the n word and homophobic slurs are both disgusting hate speech

It’s also fake keyboard warrior nonsense that is quite frankly pathetic and sad

Grow up, be better

Your favorite book, the Bible, that you most likely read and study religiously, says kill homosexuals. Do you consider that part disgusting hate speech as well? Or does it not apply to what you feel is the word of god? I see you avoided going there but the problem is, your entire position is hypocritical and that’s why you have no genuine rational response.

Your God orders homosexuals to be put to death, yet you don’t consider the religious text as disgusting hate speech. But of course your surely not being a hypocrite :troll:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4

Mlse is owned by bell/rogers and has been that way for more than a decade. Tannenbaum is just selling his 21 percent

rogers has owned the blue jays for 23 years and have the playoffs 5 out of the past 9 years

Kang Deezy

Overall Nice Guy
Daps
Reppin
The stoop with dat dope fanny padding
Your favorite book, the Bible, that you most likely read and study religiously, says kill homosexuals. Do you consider that part disgusting hate speech as well? Or does it not apply to what you feel is the word of god? I see you avoided going there but the problem is, your entire position is hypocritical and that’s why you have no genuine rational response.

Your God orders homosexuals to be put to death, yet you don’t consider the religious text as disgusting hate speech. But of course your surely not being a hypocrite :troll:

What indication have you gotten I’m a religious man?

Hate words are disgusting, no matter what gender or race they are aimed at.

Bottom line, be better.

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
You must be a real sad sack of shyt to be hiding behind a computer monitor typing up hate words you’d never use outside your parents basement

You think i wouldnt call a deadbeat cac a fakkit to his face you out ur mind...

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
If you’re out in public throwing around that hate word even a fraction of the time that you do on here then you have setious serious mental health issues and desperately need a role model.

My mental health is good thanks for checking in tho...

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
AT WHAT POINT DOES THE GRACE PERIOD OF 5 YEARS PASS FOR THAT KAWHI ONE YEAR RENTAL?

He's Joe dumars status

Didn't trade lowry for maxey and we ended up with dragic and achuiwa :picard:
Traded a first round pick for poetl when you could have got a dude like drummond etc. for nothing
Lost FVV for nothing
Traded pascal too early, should have traded him TODAY

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Bushed
Daps
He's Joe dumars status

Didn't trade lowry for maxey and we ended up with dragic and achuiwa :picard:
Traded a first round pick for poetl when you could have got a dude like drummond etc. for nothing
Lost FVV for nothing
Traded pascal too early, should have traded him TODAY
:dead:

At least he aint as bad as the Lakers GM. :mjcry: