Fire Masai Urjiri

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
All these failed trade talks have put the biggest spotlight on Scottie this season....if he doesnt take a leap you could see some ugly discourse.

They didnt wanna move him for KD or Dame which is ok but if hes having those scoreless half games this year he might get booed at home....

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
He took the mantle from Danny Ainge, which is surprising because his rise to fame was being the bold, ruthless GM by trading DeMar for Kawhi. He just has to commit to one goal, he doesn't know if he wants to tank or compete and is wasting assets while thinking about it.

He took the biggest risk in NBA history and it paid off and ever since hes been afraid of his own shadow in the same situations....there was way more risk with Kawhi than Dame because of his contract length.....Im stupified that OG was the dealbreaker.I cant comprehend it.

When you consider the fact he cant afford to pay all of them (Siakam,Barnes,OG,trent) was gonna have to move one of them anyway,it was perfectly aligned to solve 2 issues in one move...

Last edited:

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
Everyone said you couldnt move OG in this package cuz hes a UFA and reports are PDX would have done it and Masai said nah

:sadcam:

How did they screw this up.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Everyone said you couldnt move OG in this package cuz hes a UFA and reports are PDX would have done it and Masai said nah

:sadcam:

How did they screw this up.

masai urjiri

whats funny is og will be on another team next year

raps blew this , og, gradey, thad young and a few draft picks could have prob got it done

could have been going into the season with
poetl
siakam
barnes
trent
lilliard

trick

sleeping
Supporter
Daps
masai urjiri

raps blew this , og, gradey, thad young and a few draft picks could have prob got it done

poetl
siakam
barnes
trent
lilliard

I can't think of a GM that has gotten in his own way of success recently like Masai. I can't think of a GM who has done worse in the last couple of seasons either. Maybe the Blazers GM? Tommy Sheppard, formerly of the Wiz? Either way if this season is a failure, he has to go

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
All these failed trade talks have put the biggest spotlight on Scottie this season....if he doesnt take a leap you could see some ugly discourse.

They didnt wanna move him for KD or Dame which is ok but if hes having those scoreless half games this year he might get booed at home....

sad to say i think t his is it for barnes, he will just be a 15-19 ppg player at best

trick

sleeping
Supporter
Daps
Also I don't understand where this overvaluing of OG is coming from. He's 26. He is who he is at this point. He's not gonna get better with more shots. He can barely dribble the ball. People think OG is a better fit than Siakam and Barnes and I don't see it. He's asking for $35 mil next year. Why not let him go? I just don't get anything this team is doing.

thatrapsfan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Also I don't understand where this overvaluing of OG is coming from. He's 26. He is who he is at this point. He's not gonna get better with more shots. He can barely dribble the ball. People think OG is a better fit than Siakam and Barnes and I don't see it. He's asking for $35 mil next year. Why not let him go? I just don't get anything this team is doing.
The eye test immediately can tell you that OG has a ceiling on his potential. Mechancial movement, can't dribble, can't create his own shot. Valuable 3 and D piece but hilarious that Masai wants to pretend he's a diamond in the rough.

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
masai urjiri

poetl
siakam
barnes
trent
lilliard

Og will be re signed at 35-40m per season by Toronto next year,thats part of the reason you make the deal,so you dont be the ones that over pay him....They own his bird rights they can outbid anyone with no cap restriction.Theres no doubt in my mind thats what Masai is gonna do....