Fire Masai Urjiri

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
Not that I think they're gonna be any good this year, but I wouldn't have traded anything for Dame anyways

Dame plus whatever would be left on the roster would t have been a contender of any kind

When you see what the Bucks gave up makes you wonder what they had on the table....

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Not that I think they're gonna be any good this year, but I wouldn't have traded anything for Dame anyways

Dame plus whatever would be left on the roster wouldnt have been a contender of any kind

You need a star, If you could have paired siakam and lilliard together you do it.

Raps have no direction. I'd rather have lilliard signed for the next 3 years than losing OG for free or pennies on the dollars at the tradeline

whats worse, pascal, og, gary trent jr are all free agents and we've already seen masai sit and do nothing while players leave for nothing

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
You need a star, If you could have paired siakam and lilliard together you do it.

Raps have no direction. I'd rather have lilliard signed for the next 3 years than losing OG for free or pennies on the dollars at the tradeline

whats worse, pascal, og, gary trent jr are all free agents and we've already seen masai sit and do nothing while players leave for nothing

theyre likely not gonna lose OG cuz they own his bird rights but id rather trade him in a package than pay him 40m a season...

Box Factory

hater
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang

Yeah I agree on needing a star, I just don't think trading younger guys for a 33 year old is the move.

I think OG re-signs. I'd be fine with Trent and Pascal going

They need a proper rebuild more than chasing a 2nd round playoff exit

richtree

Top Shotta, None Hotta!
Daps
Reppin
At the top.
Should have taken a leap on Dame because as is this roster isn’t doing much.
With how Masai and Bobby been handling people in the last year of their deals, we about to lose everyone for NOTHING.
Since champ season we haven’t done anything

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
With how Masai and Bobby been handling people in the last year of their deals, we about to lose everyone for NOTHING.

will prob trade og and trent at the deadline for scraps

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
dwyane-wade-pump-fake-h.gif

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
You guys got Thaddeus Young AND Jakob Poeltl since you won the title. And all it cost you was two first round picks. What more do you want from Masai :dahell:

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
He took the mantle from Danny Ainge, which is surprising because his rise to fame was being the bold, ruthless GM by trading DeMar for Kawhi. He just has to commit to one goal, he doesn't know if he wants to tank or compete and is wasting assets while thinking about it.

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
The reports that the deal woulda been done a week ago but Masai didnt wanna include OG lol.

What is this FO doing.Masai cannot keep getting away with these failures he better get grilled on media day....