Fire Emblem: Three Houses | Switch | Out Now

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
ima let metroid finish but i couldnt resist running this on the new screen, beat it a second time. what a game. to me this is the best game on the platform so far

Agreed, but this shyt was too long for me to ever run back. :mjlol:

Especially when there's other fire emblems I haven't beaten that I been meaning to get around to

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Only route i never did was the blue lions and I regret doing golden deer cause its not very different from the church route

I also never got to play the dlc

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
Only route i never did was the blue lions and I regret doing golden deer cause its not very different from the church route

I also never got to play the dlc
Blue Lions is by far the best route and the DLC is solid since you have limited resources unlike the main portion of the game.

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
Agreed, but this shyt was too long for me to ever run back. :mjlol:

Especially when there's other fire emblems I haven't beaten that I been meaning to get around to
I mean there is ALOT of fluff in this game. Your playtime can decrease dramatically if you skip a lot of the optional stuff. And there is no need to grind especially if you aren't playing on maddening difficulty. Game is really really easy.

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Blue Lions is by far the best route and the DLC is solid since you have limited resources unlike the main portion of the game.
Claude the GOAT and it's Golden Deer til I die, but I reluctantly have to agree with Blue Lions being the best route:patrice:

Last battle in the Golden Deer route was my favorite out of all of them though:manny:

dontreadthis

philly.
Daps
I literally couldn’t get past the intro battle when the house leads are fighting alongside their students on the hardest difficulty. pathetic.

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
I have only played the Black Eagles(haven't finished either). Apparently the Black Eagles are the house you should choose on a second or third playthrough because they are the hardest ones to build up in the beginning. Edelgard was a fukking BEAST though.

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
Claude the GOAT and it's Golden Deer til I die, but I reluctantly have to agree with Blue Lions being the best route:patrice:

Last battle in the Golden Deer route was my favorite out of all of them though:manny:
Claude was cool. But I def feel they def could of done more with that group post timeskip.

It's clear to me the devs spent more time on the Blue Lions route than any of the 3 other routes. Hell, they actually got an animated cutscene for the reveal.

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
I had to stop using Byleth, he is entirely too strong. He heals every turn cause of Goddess Ring, and he just naturally heals when he hits an opponent. He's so damn fast very few enemies can hit him, plus he double attacks everything at like 34 damage per hit. He's broken as fukk.

Fortress Knight Edelgard is kinda broken too. The only enemy in my last few battles that even hurt her was the Death Knight. He hit her for 20, she turned around and hit him for 33, then Byleth cleaned his ass up.

Paladin Ferdinand kicks ass too. Hubert is slow, but his magic hits like a truck. Bernadetta is a monster. Only person I've recruited is Shamir and I don't regret that choice her and Bernie have me not even worrying about Flyers. I just unlocked Petra as assassin. She is coming along slower but I already see what y'all was talking about she's fast as fukk.

Linhardt, Dorothea, Flayn, and Caspar are whatever. Linhardt is a great healer, but mid at everything else, let me give him his credit he can heal the shyt out of you.

Last edited:

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
The further and further I get in this, the more and more I realize that Edelgard wasn't wrong at all, she needed to do what she did.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
The further and further I get in this, the more and more I realize that Edelgard wasn't wrong at all, she needed to do what she did.

Edelgard was cannon path to me

Edit—-

]i didn’t play blue lions path either so I’m missing that chunk of the story

Last edited:

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Edelgard/Black Eagles route makes no sense once you got all the facts :yeshrug: they spent more time working on her as a character than anything regarding the Empire/Those That Slither/Church from that side.