Fire Emblem: Three Houses | Switch | Out Now

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
To be fair hard difficulty in the main game wasn't difficult at all once you got the hang of things. I think the cool part of the DLC is that you just got to work with what they give you. And also the difficulty here is definitely easier then maddening difficulty. That mode was pretty cheap considering you constantly get doubled and ambush spawn reinforcements.

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
this worth picking up???

giphy.gif

Superkick Party

Atlus / Ryū ga Gotoku
Daps
Reppin
Hub City
I'm about 30 hours in on my first run with Golden Deer, only complaint I have mainly is how bad the game looks. Have they always looked like this?

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
I'm about 30 hours in on my first run with Golden Deer, only complaint I have mainly is how bad the game looks. Have they always looked like this?

It's on a nintendo console bruh, every game they make look like shyt :mjlol:

And most of the series has been on handheld in the modern era, this is one of only 3 FE games that are on console since the SNES, graphics have never been a focus.

Superkick Party

Atlus / Ryū ga Gotoku
Daps
Reppin
Hub City
It's on a nintendo console bruh, every game they make look like shyt :mjlol:

And most of the series has been on handheld in the modern era, this is one of only 3 FE games that are on console since the SNES, graphics have never been a focus.

I've had my Switch for about a year and its only my third Nintendo Console after the GBC and GBA, i'm used to the graphics not being the best on the Switch but man the way this game looks makes it harder for me to come back.

Also never knew that :ohhh: I figured they were on all the nintendo home consoles

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Nah it looks like shyt.

The switch in particular for its time. In Fire Emblem, the game will chug around at the school area - where like maybe one thing other than the character is really even moving. Those zelda and mario textures are ass. Bayonetta outside of the character models and animations was hard to look at. Those XCX screens are from the trailers and I loved that game.

Switch struggles to run shyt made years ago.

Afro

Student of life
Supporter
Daps
Nah it looks like shyt.

The switch in particular for its time. In Fire Emblem, the game will chug around at the school area - where like maybe one thing other than the character is really even moving. Those zelda and mario textures are ass. Bayonetta outside of the character models and animations was hard to look at. Those XCX screens are from the trailers and I loved that game.

Switch struggles to run shyt made years ago.

I still need to finish FE:3H but outside of the characters, the environments weren't great looking you are aright about that. I get FPS drops during some moves too like really :russ:

XCX looked great for a Wii U Title.

They said they can't bring it to the Switch without an engine change and I'm like fukk yall :hhh:

Nintendo stay cutting corners, I only buy their consoles cheap and for Fire Emblem games.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
I still need to finish FE:3H but outside of the characters, the environments weren't great looking you are aright about that. I get FPS drops during some moves too like really :russ:

XCX looked great for a Wii U Title.

They said they can't bring it to the Switch without an engine change and I'm like fukk yall :hhh:

Nintendo stay cutting corners, I only buy their consoles cheap and for Fire Emblem games.
I'm legit upset that XCX isn't coming to the Switch any time soon :francis:

Just shows how jank their hardware is if they can't even port high performing, exclusive developed games from a previous platform to the next.... makes no goddamn sense

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Now I wanna do a 2nd playthrough of this shyt :wow:

Miss my dawg Felix aka Racist Kobe Bryant
I finished two runs and the DLC campaign. Blue :mjpls: Lions and Golden :umad: Deer. That last run I took pleasure in not recruiting some of these a$$holes so I could put them down myself :boss:

Got stuck on a maddening run and took a break. This the kinda game you can come back to every few months and its money every time.