Finesse2tymes speaks on a time he witnessed his BM “get her back beat out” for $200- $300

moorfeus

Pro
Daps
dumb ass probably was really sitting in the same room watching and crying

Sauce and Footwork

Superstar
Daps
anybody who grew up as much as poverty adjacent would understand exactly how he feels...

whether or not they themselves would do the same
nikka no. “Cut different, meaning he cut like a hoe”.. A shyt load of us come from poverty. Being around while nikkas fukk yo bytch or bm is unacceptable by all our ancestors . Something called jobs exist. If you rather go thru that than clean a toilet or flip a burger (which of course no one wants to do) it’s a character issue. And these “thugs” lazy and entitled “. And minimum wage jobs definitely hiring convicts too. So don’t wanna hear none of that. Tired of hearing excuses for these bum as leeches

Last edited:

Savvir

Veteran
Daps
nikka no. “Cut different, meaning he cut like a hoe”.. A shyt load of us come from poverty. Being around while nikkas fukk yo bytch or bm is unacceptable by all our ancestors . Something called jobs exist. If you rather go thru that than clean a toilet or flip a burger (which of course no one wants to do) it’s a character issue. And these “thugs” lazy and entitled “. And minimum wage jobs definitely hiring convicts too. So don’t wanna hear none of that. Tired of hearing excuses for these bum as leeches
So you’re saying no woman who is prostituting has a valid reason?

Sauce and Footwork

Superstar
Daps
So you’re saying no woman who is prostituting has a valid reason?
I’m talking about him not her.. what are you talking about ? He could get a job or do something productive, but he preferred to be a lazy piece of shyt and sit on his back while his lady get fukked on hers. Men don’t do that. There’s no grey area. You get up and get yours. I didn’t say anything to shame women

HabitualChiller

Enjoying a Long Night of Solace✌
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere on an Xbox
The only way that I'd be able to find this acceptable is if they weren't dating at the time (just roommates, essentially), and they had exhausted all other options JUST before a bill was due.

Otherwise, he's fukking pitiful. Absolute disgrace of a man. I'd rob someone before it came to that.

Sauce and Footwork

Superstar
Daps
The only way that I'd be able to find this acceptable is if they weren't dating at the time (just roommates, essentially), and they had exhausted all other options JUST before a bill was due.

Otherwise, he's fukking pitiful. Absolute disgrace of a man. I'd rob someone before it came to that.
Exactly. If that wasnt his lady, it’s fukked up, but I can see it happening. But yo ol lady is just wild. Not even about ego. Men have to have some type of principles. It gotta stop somewhere

Daps
Yall nyggas dont know the difference between pimps and cucks?
yeah summa ya'll white or just green as cabbage

while yall judgin dudes like that have never lived regular, lotta them misguided cats had moms that was doin that type shyt to survive - imagine growin up and thats your normal.

As fukked up as it is when you been jaded like that any woman can be sent at that point unfortunately

Umoja

Veteran
Daps
Yall nyggas dont know the difference between pimps and cucks?
yeah summa ya'll white or just green as cabbage

while yall judgin dudes like that have never lived regular, lotta them misguided cats had moms that was doin that type shyt to survive - imagine growin up and thats your normal.

As fukked up as it is when you been jaded like that any woman can be sent at that point unfortunately
That's the mother of his child you stupid bytch.

Daps
That's the mother of his child you stupid bytch.
🤣 mannn your screenname is one of the principles of Kwanzaa, you be callin people a stupid bytch in real life??🤣🤣
that was rhetorical btw

but yeah nitwit, thats his babys mom. and the whole purpose of my post is a nygga who been degenerated WITNESSING HIS OWN MOMS FUKKIN TO KEEP A ROOF might think a little different about his own baby mom than you or I would