Finesse2tymes speaks on a time he witnessed his BM “get her back beat out” for $200- $300

blockburna420

Consecutive thumbs up
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
nikka james dipped soon as he got a chance ...fukk florida and them bytch ass kids...

nikka knew michael wasnt his ,,,that damn alderman...fred c davis

nikka went to new york n became royalty,,,

that bytch florida didnt waste no time... shackin up and movin to arizona...
No body hit james bytch in his face, he plug baby girl up with a nikka that got his own money. Thelma can still get dis diznick.

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
No body hit james bytch in his face, he plug baby girl up with a nikka that got his own money. Thelma can still get dis diznick.
nikka stayed workin... florida and that 2 timin ass neighbor of theirs was sellin p*ssy on the side... florida couldnt do it at home kuz white jesus was watchin

Savvir

Veteran
Daps
No to both

Trickin out the mother of your child cause you as a man are to lazy to get a job is inexcusable.
I’m from the dirty south, grandma didn’t have indoor plumbing until the 90s, no such thing as that poor.
Why are you putting thoughts in everybody else's head? I think its best to say you yourself would understand and not everybody would be understanding of that situation.

So what yall saying is that you grew up in poverty or at least poverty adjacent and you don't "understand" how prostitution plays a major role in those types of situations....?

Because I'm not saying yall should agree with or engage in such behavior...

just that you should understand the dynamics of it.... I made that clear in my post

Reptile

Reptile For Mortal Kombat 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld
Subzero been getting in that ass lately:dame:

No wonder you're so cold :troll:

x57eqpr9d9o21.jpg

DonB90

Superstar
Daps
So what yall saying is that you grew up in poverty or at least poverty adjacent and you don't "understand" how prostitution plays a major role in those types of situations....?

Because I'm not saying yall should agree with or engage in such behavior...

just that you should understand the dynamics of it.... I made that clear in my post
Whoring out your woman because you as a man won't go work a construction day labor job?

No I don't understand that.

People on here accuse me of being a cac cause I'm quick to call out the poverty excuse used for degenerate behavior in the community. If this isn't a prime example of why I say what I say I don't know what is :francis:

jilla82

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the internet
nikka james dipped soon as he got a chance ...fukk florida and them bytch ass kids...

nikka knew michael wasnt his ,,,that damn alderman...fred c davis

nikka went to new york n became royalty,,,

that bytch florida didnt waste no time... shackin up and movin to arizona...
my dumb ass Googled "how did Good Times end" because of this :deadrose: