Finesse2tymes speaks on a time he witnessed his BM “get her back beat out” for $200- $300

Umoja

Veteran
Daps
🤣 mannn your screenname is one of the principles of Kwanzaa, you be callin people a stupid bytch in real life??🤣🤣
that was rhetorical btw

but yeah nitwit, thats his babys mom. and the whole purpose of my post is a nygga who been degenerated WITNESSING HIS OWN MOMS FUKKIN TO KEEP A ROOF might think a little different about his own baby mom than you or I would
There is no place for degenerate scum.

It is obvious that he thinks differently to some of us. Who the fukk is denying that? What you're trying to do is legitimise his view which does not wash.

That is the mother of his child. It is pitiful that he views pimping her out as some sign that he is built from stronger stuff. If he had any pride as a man, he'd see the eternal L that his life.

Ryda52

All Star
Daps
I ain't watch video , but james Evans would never.

nikkas get jobs b4 they fall off like that. Pathetic as fukk.

tenor.gif
:salute:Pat Told us @ 2:07

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H
This aint nothing new dawg. nikkas been pimping out their girlfriends to put food on the table. He was most likely there for security making sure the client wasnt on some dumb shyt.
Coli is full of squares
nikkas support sex workers and whores but have no clue what goes on in that world

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ill never be that broke :picard:

Besides, why should your girl keep fukking with you when she might as well fukk with the nikka that's breaking her off bread to smash.

EA

A Pound & A Prayer
Daps
Reppin
London, UK
This is deplorable. Any man that would even consider and justify pimping out the mother of their children before just getting a job is a dikkhead.

:salute: to all the people making ends meet with (multiple) jobs.

GreenGhxst

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
FBA hairline
Breh talkin bout he cut different, you sure the fukk are cause most nikkas ain't putting they childs mother in compromising positions for $200

Then listening to her get fukked, something ain't right about him, he definitely throwed off

Uchiha God

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is not a poverty issue, this is the extremities of lacking structure and proper male guidance...Just pathetic, no dignity, no self pride..This is why everything comes back to the bag with these type unfortunately

all facts

Yaboysix

That nikka
Daps
Reppin
Tampa Florida
I've actually BEEN the Nygga beating backs out while the nygga wait outside the hotel lobby...a couple times now that I think about it...this shyt be happening foreal. (Usually the couple is on Drugs, in my case)

Lil 60 dollars you can get you a lil quickie while her man waits outside

:yeshrug: