Finesse2tymes speaks on a time he witnessed his BM “get her back beat out” for $200- $300

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
my dumb ass Googled "how did Good Times end" because of this :deadrose:
shiiid i couldve told u that...

james dipped went to queens built a empire...

while funky booty ass florida...

all that jesus talk went out the window.. married an athiest by the name of carl dixon.. jus up and left them bytch ass kids.. n moved to arizona...

thelma lucked up and married a fakkit nikka who played football.. keith anderson,,

florida thought her baby hit a gold mine....that nikka carl died.. she went back to chicago.. goofy ass jj injured keith ...he became a alchy... throwin tantrums slapped thelma...mike nor jj got on his ass...jus made faces...

bytch ass nikkas ..

sobered up sorry muah muah muah...

hol time florida finally got a job.. weak ass shyt..

jj moved in with 2 bytches

michael stayed on campus

keith joined the bears him thelma n florida moved to the north ...on baker street...willona moved too... florida went back in time and got shot... dumb ass skeezer ..she died..

james happy his other daughter got married to the prince of zamunda...

Braman

Superstar
Daps
anybody who grew up as much as poverty adjacent would understand exactly how he feels...

whether or not they themselves would do the same

I swear every time I read a OP and think ‘yea there can’t possibly be differing opinions on this’ , you nggas proves me wrong :snoop:

Like got damn man, the fukk are you even talking about

Savvir

Veteran
Daps
Whoring out your woman because you as a man won't go work a construction day labor job?

No I don't understand that.

People on here accuse me of being a cac cause I'm quick to call out the poverty excuse used for degenerate behavior in the community. If this isn't a prime example of why I say what I say I don't know what is :francis:
You never knew any chicks hoeing for survival growing up? Like personally know them?

The woman in the story finesse tells is hoeing for survival. Yall so worried about how lazy he is... I'm just looking at it like I completely understand that situation because I've seen women go through it from teen years.

You prolly forgot that the woman was the central part of his story huh?

Anerdyblackguy

Gotta learn how to kill a nikka from the inside
Supporter
Daps
anybody who grew up as much as poverty adjacent would understand exactly how he feels...

whether or not they themselves would do the same
I grew up in Pomonok projects and I can’t fathom this. Not one time when I was down to my last 92 cents that I thought about this.

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
Misguided reprehensible behavior

Last edited: