Finding out that 1 of your parents is havin an affair

Trajan

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Frankincense and Myrrh
I have two stories actually. First time I was about 12 and I just started calling my step dad, dad. He had his own business and I worked for him. So we're sitting in his truck and the neighbor (this hot chick that always had on those tight workout spandex) pulls in and waves real funny to him. Looks suspicious as fukk. He turns to me and said don't tell your mom that. Fast forward a day or so and my mom asked if he ever waved to her or anything like that. She was on to him. I told her I don't wanna say because she would say I told her. She was like naw I won't. So I tell her the truth.

A couple hours later a big fight ensues. He has her on the ground beating her ass. My twin, and my other brother who was like 3 at the time and my little sister who was not even a year yet (both step brothers/sister) are crying like a mother fukker. So I grab my baby sister and my twin grabs my little brother. I lock us in the one bedroom, open the window, and yell to the neighbors across the street to call the cops. These a$$holes ask why. I tell them my step dad is beating my moms ass. Police show up, its my fukking landlord who is friends with my step dad. They leave.

My mom and him go in their bedroom talk it out. Everythings fine, right? No. She tells him I snitched him out. :upsetfavre: I'm in the kitchen this dude comes down and I say something like, "I'm sorry Dad". And he's like, "I'm not your dad, don't fukkin call me that". :whoo::sadbron: Broke my little heart brehs. So I go upstairs, minding my own fukkin business this dude comes into my room and just stares at me from the door way. I'll never forget, its the last time I was scared in my life. As he walked into the room I stood up and he delivered a two piece. Split my lip wide open and I swear I went black for a good 5 seconds. First time I got stitches. My mom didn't do shyt either, she acted like it was my fault. Sucked too because it was right around V-Day and I had this real cool Vcard to give this chick I was feeling. But I couldn't go to school, my lip was fat as fukk. I couldn't talk. When I showed back up I told my classmates I fell down the steps. I was so embarrassed.

:damn:

:wow:

Diondon

Thanks to the lawyers uh, I marbled the foyer
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere tropic...
I'd be tight as fukk
Both of my parents are heavy into the church
All that do the right thing they've been preaching to me all these years :rudy:

VICVALLIN

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i remember when i was like 18 i went to the house of this dude i worked with and he introduced me to his stepdad and his stepdad's girlfriend. shorty was half naked, titties hangin out like it was nothin. that old ass nikka had naked pictures of his 20 something year old girlfriend hanging up all over his office and everything. i remember askin my coworker why he still call dude his stepdad and hang out at his house if his mom divorced him?? he was like, ":childplease: divorced?? they still married. my moms live there too. she just work alot." i'm lookin at this nikka like, ":wtf: this nikka ain't even your real daddy and you lettin him cheat on your mother without sayin nothin??!! :damn: youse a shytty excuse for a son, b." nikka said his stepdad put him on to bytches from time to time so he kept his mouth shut :manny:. that was the last time i talked to that bytch ass nikka.