Finding out that 1 of your parents is havin an affair

BlvdBrawler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I have two stories actually. First time I was about 12 and I just started calling my step dad, dad. He had his own business and I worked for him. So we're sitting in his truck and the neighbor (this hot chick that always had on those tight workout spandex) pulls in and waves real funny to him. Looks suspicious as fukk. He turns to me and said don't tell your mom that. Fast forward a day or so and my mom asked if he ever waved to her or anything like that. She was on to him. I told her I don't wanna say because she would say I told her. She was like naw I won't. So I tell her the truth.

A couple hours later a big fight ensues. He has her on the ground beating her ass. My twin, and my other brother who was like 3 at the time and my little sister who was not even a year yet (both step brothers/sister) are crying like a mother fukker. So I grab my baby sister and my twin grabs my little brother. I lock us in the one bedroom, open the window, and yell to the neighbors across the street to call the cops. These a$$holes ask why. I tell them my step dad is beating my moms ass. Police show up, its my fukking landlord who is friends with my step dad. They leave.

My mom and him go in their bedroom talk it out. Everythings fine, right? No. She tells him I snitched him out. :upsetfavre: I'm in the kitchen this dude comes down and I say something like, "I'm sorry Dad". And he's like, "I'm not your dad, don't fukkin call me that". :whoo::sadbron: Broke my little heart brehs. So I go upstairs, minding my own fukkin business this dude comes into my room and just stares at me from the door way. I'll never forget, its the last time I was scared in my life. As he walked into the room I stood up and he delivered a two piece. Split my lip wide open and I swear I went black for a good 5 seconds. First time I got stitches. My mom didn't do shyt either, she acted like it was my fault. Sucked too because it was right around V-Day and I had this real cool Vcard to give this chick I was feeling. But I couldn't go to school, my lip was fat as fukk. I couldn't talk. When I showed back up I told my classmates I fell down the steps. I was so embarrassed.

Did you get revenge years later?

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
I have two stories actually. First time I was about 12 and I just started calling my step dad, dad. He had his own business and I worked for him. So we're sitting in his truck and the neighbor (this hot chick that always had on those tight workout spandex) pulls in and waves real funny to him. Looks suspicious as fukk. He turns to me and said don't tell your mom that. Fast forward a day or so and my mom asked if he ever waved to her or anything like that. She was on to him. I told her I don't wanna say because she would say I told her. She was like naw I won't. So I tell her the truth.

A couple hours later a big fight ensues. He has her on the ground beating her ass. My twin, and my other brother who was like 3 at the time and my little sister who was not even a year yet (both step brothers/sister) are crying like a mother fukker. So I grab my baby sister and my twin grabs my little brother. I lock us in the one bedroom, open the window, and yell to the neighbors across the street to call the cops. These a$$holes ask why. I tell them my step dad is beating my moms ass. Police show up, its my fukking landlord who is friends with my step dad. They leave.

My mom and him go in their bedroom talk it out. Everythings fine, right? No. She tells him I snitched him out. :upsetfavre: I'm in the kitchen this dude comes down and I say something like, "I'm sorry Dad". And he's like, "I'm not your dad, don't fukkin call me that". :whoo::sadbron: Broke my little heart brehs. So I go upstairs, minding my own fukkin business this dude comes into my room and just stares at me from the door way. I'll never forget, its the last time I was scared in my life. As he walked into the room I stood up and he delivered a two piece. Split my lip wide open and I swear I went black for a good 5 seconds. First time I got stitches. My mom didn't do shyt either, she acted like it was my fault. Sucked too because it was right around V-Day and I had this real cool Vcard to give this chick I was feeling. But I couldn't go to school, my lip was fat as fukk. I couldn't talk. When I showed back up I told my classmates I fell down the steps. I was so embarrassed.

Mom's didn't even come to your defense? :what:

That's fukked up fam...I wouldn't even be mad if you threw both of them nikkaz in the bushes after that. Couldn't even look at mom the same after that shyt. :to:

wutang512

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Both of mines have
I dont know who they were but I know they both have been caught by each other.

When I was younger in middle school I can say they were getting ready for a divorce and my moms thought she would have all 3 kids on her side. But nope she was wrong... my older sister asked me if the were to separate who did I want to go with. Told her straight up,"Im going with dad back to St.louis... I dont want to live with yall"

My sister tried to shun me and convince that If I was to live with him I wouldn't get the birthdays or christmas gifts I would usually get. and that I would be wearing walmart clothes and hand-me downs for the rest of my life. But I truly didn't care, All I could think about is my father being alone and him having nobody to live with him. They really tried to paint him out to be a bad guy and for a while I actually resented my father and thought he was against me being happy. But as I got older I realized that I was wrong and that they were just trying to sway me to want to live with my moms.

My moms was devastated that her only son wanted to go with his father so that divorce talk went out the window instantly.

Recently this year I actually found out that they were going to get a divorce after I graduated highschool and went off to college. But that ended up never happening for whatever reason they worked it out.

2yrs ago they celebrated their 25th anniversary and renewed their wedding vows in Vegas together. And last year they moved into a brand new retirement house.

I guess things work out sometimes If you really want them to.

Action Jackson

Can I live
Daps
No offense, but ur moms is bogus for allowing dude to trademark ur face like that. :smh:

:wow::damn: my mom would have been dead to me after that. betraying your childrens trust over some cheating b*stard that beats her ass :mindblown:

Damn, I felt bad for you. Your moms was wrong for letting him hit you like that though. How's your relationship with them now?

Sweet Jesus Christ on the cross....I'm sorry, I would of had to assassinate that nikka in his sleep.....

How was this dude able to go to sleep in the house with you still in it :dwillhuh:? That a$$hole woulda been assailed by a baseball bat in his sleep :birdman:; What's he gon' do, call the police?

Did you get revenge years later?

Mom's didn't even come to your defense? :what:

That's fukked up fam...I wouldn't even be mad if you threw both of them nikkaz in the bushes after that. Couldn't even look at mom the same after that shyt. :to:

My revenge:
I'll put this in a spoiler because it doesn't really relate to the thread.

See my step dad was a golden glove champ who is obsessed with Rocky. He would always tell me to put the gloves on and wanted to "teach" me how to box when in reality he would just relive his glory days on me. My twin would always tell me not to put the gloves on but I didn't want to back down. He would hit me where my nose would bleed and be like "keep fighting, don't let blood scare you". Brehs, I aint lying when I tell you he would knock the spit outta my mouth and I would see lights like I was staring at the sun. The Summer I was 17 was the last time he told me to put the gloves on. I caught him good and put him down 3 times till my uncle stopped it.

That leads me to story 2. Fast forward a few years I'm 22. I get a call from my mom. Shes crying, tells me she thinks he's cheating with her best friend. She doesn't know for sure but she wants my help. Of course I think back to when I snitched before but I'm bigger now, I ain't 12 and its still my mom. So I go down to his shop and snoop around I find a phone he was using to call and text this bytch. I go to this bytches house and confront her about it. She lets me hear voice mails he left her. Talmbout, I love you and we can have a life together even though we're both married. All this crazy shyt.

I go back to my moms house and tell her. We're talking about an hour goes by she's crying and shyt then my step dad walks in the door. He already knew what was up because the bytch warned him. Mind you this dude has my mom wrapped around her finger. He comes in acting like I'm filling my moms head with lies saying I've been trying to get them to split since I was a kid. He approached me real aggressive and I didn't say a word, I open hand smack the ish out of him. Had him laying in the living room like :dead: Guess who freaks out on me? Yea, my mom. I leave and this dude convinced her that he'll change and that chick means nothing to him. Even said he'd kill himself if he didn't have my mom in his life. She bought it.

My relationship is civil with them now but it was years before I was cool with them again. My siblings are really the only reason I bother with them.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
My revenge:

See my step dad was a golden glove champ who is obsessed with Rocky. He would always tell me to put the gloves on and wanted to "teach" me how to box when in reality he would just relive his glory days on me. My twin would always tell me not to put the gloves on but I didn't want to back down. He would hit me where my nose would bleed and be like "keep fighting, don't let blood scare you". Brehs, I aint lying when I tell you he would knock the spit outta my mouth and I would see lights like I was staring at the sun. The Summer I was 17 was the last time he told me to put the gloves on. I caught him good and put him down 3 times till my uncle stopped it.

That leads me to story 2. Fast forward a few years I'm 22. I get a call from my mom. Shes crying, tells me she thinks he's cheating with her best friend. She doesn't know for sure but she wants my help. Of course I think back to when I snitched before but I'm bigger now, I ain't 12 and its still my mom. So I go down to his shop and snoop around I find a phone he was using to call and text this bytch. I go to this bytches house and confront her about it. She lets me hear voice mails he left her. Talmbout, I love you and we can have a life together even though we're both married. All this crazy shyt.

I go back to my moms house and tell her. We're talking about an hour goes by she's crying and shyt then my step dad walks in the door. He already knew what was up because the bytch warned him. Mind you this dude has my mom wrapped around her finger. He comes in acting like I'm filling my moms head with lies saying I've been trying to get them to split since I was a kid. He approached me real aggressive and I didn't say a word, I open hand smack the ish out of him. Had him laying in the living room like :dead: Guess who freaks out on me? Yea, my mom. I leave and this dude convinced her that he'll change and that chick means nothing to him. Even said he'd kill himself if he didn't have my mom in his life. She bought it.

My relationship is civil with them now but it was years before I was cool with them again. My siblings are really the only reason I bother with them.

You a good nikka bruh. Couldn't do it. If she called me with that crying shyt singing the same song from 10 years prior, I would have hung up the phone. When you decide to stay with a nikka doing that shyt, I can't help ya.

BlvdBrawler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
My revenge:

http://troll.me/images/deidric/aaaahh-thats-my-nikka.jpg

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
My Dad had an affair, I didn't know about it...but looking back it was obvious. Mom kinda out maneuvered him though, sold our house and moved to a condo...which was way to small for all four of us, but perfect for three, Dad was out of there in a few months....divorced less then a year later..he's still bytching about the paper it cost him, but I imagine the whole fukking cheating angle made it real easy for my mom.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
This happened to me...won't go into details, but overall while I love my dad for being there for me and being a father to me, deep inside I'm like fukk that nikka for real. Dude is a two faced dirtbag, especially since he's always lecturing about the moral high ground and is all up in the church :ufdup: and he doeno

Lavish

Its Lavish, hoe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Tdot.. till the death of me

:thinkin:

Xtraz2

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles, CA
This happened to me...won't go into details, but overall while I love my dad for being there for me and being a father to me, deep inside I'm like fukk that nikka for real. Dude is a two faced dirtbag, especially since he's always lecturing about the moral high ground and is all up in the church :ufdup: and he doeno

You ungrateful ass lil slut :pacspit: don't worry about where that nikka stick his dikk

SuburbanPimp

Giving game to lames since the 90s
Daps
Reppin
In Dallas, From Cleveland
Well we couldn't confirm it , but me and sister say my dad with another woman in the car. The only thing was that My sister was 21 and I was 16 and was about to graduate at the time so I was kinda too old (I felt to worry about it). Of course my sister wanted to tell and I had to talk her out of it..

Its probably cause I had just got caught cheating a week prior at our Homecoming Dance at school on my girlfriend with another broad because some bytch nikka ran and told some hoes so I really wasn't on no snitching type shyt at the time. :manny:

Daps
Reppin
thetown to global
My revenge:

Damn.

You did all you could though. This kinda stuff actually happens a lot more often than it should. :snoop:

colicolicoli

Droid Gang
Daps
Reppin
LBC

This post got me heated as fukk. :whew:

Caught my dad when I was 16...I told my moms like 2 days later. shyt was hard. :sadderbron: