Finding out that 1 of your parents is havin an affair

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
Question brehs: If you found out 1 of your parents was creepin around, would you feel obligated to tell your mom/dad about it? Would you have a convo with the cheating parent and tell them to stop? Has this happend to any of y'all? :usure:

I asked this because one of my homies pops has cheated on the moms forever. The pops has even brought his jump offs around his son. The son doesn't even seem to mind and hasn't told his own mom that his pops has been fuccin around. I'm like :mindblown:

What would y'all do?

Zapp Brannigan

Captain of the Nimbus
Daps
Reppin
DOOP
Sounds like your buddy is going to have an incredibly fukked up string of relationships throughout his lifetime and is going to end up wondering why he can't retain a stable relationship.

AITheAnswerAI

Ethereous one
Supporter
Daps
If it was my pops I would tell, just because he worked his ass off and brought home a lot of money so my mom wouldn't have to work. She basically did whatever she wanted, so if she was stepping out on my pops hell yeah i'd tell him.

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
Sounds like your buddy is going to have an incredibly fukked up string of relationships throughout his lifetime and is going to end up wondering why he can't retain a stable relationship.

I know his pops. He's 1 of those OGs that dresses young and is lowkey hip. Pops be on young chicks in their 20s & 30s. I think his pops does whatever because he's the breadwinner in the family and his wife stays at home and depends on him.

Zapp Brannigan

Captain of the Nimbus
Daps
Reppin
DOOP
I know his pops. He's 1 of those OGs that dresses young and is lowkey hip. Pops be on young chicks in their 20s & 30s. I think his pops does whatever because he's the breadwinner in the family and his wife stays at home and depends on him.

:wow: At the very least he could do his kid the common courtesy of keeping that shyt away from the kids. I would rather not cheat on my wife to begin with, but if I were going to, I would keep it the hell away from my kids, considering that part of my job as a parent would be to allow them the chance to develop a good idea of what a model marriage should look like. There's a huge difference between getting a woman to bang with you and actually love you. But I think I'm starting to run on and on here. :lupe:

Ashley Banks

All I ever wanted was the world
Daps
My big sister told on my dad. I was a kid, like 6 or 7 so I don't remember everything but I do remember my mom crying. :wow: Never seen her cry like that. It hurts my heart thinking about it. :(

A.J.Soprano

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Burnt SUVs, Swimming Pools, Dominican dimes and Al
Happened when I was 15 and I snitched on pops too

I'm actually glad it happened because I got to see peoples true colors at an early age. I didn't have to find out through trial and error that love is complete bullsh1t and learned not to trust these hoes which is why I never shared that girl.

If you put 100% trust in ANY human being you are an idiot imo.

Daps
yeah my dad did it too my mom earlier this year they were seperated but still talking about coming back together still married too btw. I put a thread up here on the issue and the majority were like dont tell...:aicmon: my sister found out later on and she told my mom somewhere down the line i couldnt because i wasnt sure how she would take it. You gotta think though if you were being cheated on and somebody knew would you want them to tell you?

Harry Sax

Formally mr 321
Daps
yeah my dad did it too my mom earlier this year they were seperated but still talking about coming back together still married too btw. I put a thread up here on the issue and the majority were like dont tell...:aicmon: my sister found out later on and she told my mom somewhere down the line i couldnt because i wasnt sure how she would take it. You gotta think though if you were being cheated on and somebody knew would you want them to tell you?

as parents u shouldn't want ur kids in the middle of that shyt no matter how grown they are

Lavish

Its Lavish, hoe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Tdot.. till the death of me
My dad used to dip out on friday nights and come home at like 4 am..no big deal? Well he was like 60 :usure: hes cheated on my mother many times appearently..dude is a disrespectful idiot. He even had the audacity to have an ad out on some singles newspaper back in the day :wtf: that my mother found.

Im a man and somewhat of a scumbag (im almost sure i get it from him) but even i know that once ur married and have kids, you get out the game. This dude was in the game full throttle evey day that they were married (they divorced now)...came close to knockin his ass out on more then one occasion...thats my mother..no one hurts my mother :ufdup:

Renkz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You don't know how bad it feels when your role model (Dad) has the affair with his employee gets her pregnant keeps the kid and leaves to raise the child with said chick all while trying to make the previous children be a part of that b*stard's life and all this when he stilled legally married to your mother :snoop: