findin' a single mexican woman to talk to is like mission impossible

Robert Trejo

Rookie
Daps
Do you mean most men in general or most mexican men? Because if my chick messed with some other dude, I wouldn't blame him for it. I would just dump the chick.

I mean most men in general. I think crimes of passion have more to do with pride than race or nationality.

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps
Maybe the ones u seeing. Not over here. They tight and beautiful.
Man when people run that bs about all mexican women shaped like fridges I know in my heart they barely if ever interact with them. It's like whites who don't interact with black people thinking we are all a certain way. I know a number of Mexican females from their mom on down that have some nice shapes.

the artist known az

Hail the victors
Daps
Reppin
TSC FA' Life #ByrdGang
So yall wouldn't wife her?
CS1u0DeUwAApqmU.jpg

Daps
Man when people run that bs about all mexican women shaped like fridges I know in my heart they barely if ever interact with them. It's like whites who don't interact with black people thinking we are all a certain way. I know a number of Mexican females from their mom on down that have some nice shapes.

Yep, I live in Cali (been all throughtout Norcal AND Socal) and these niccaz don't know what they are talking about. That's dudes who live in places with very few mexican chicks.

Daps
I mean most men in general. I think crimes of passion have more to do with pride than race or nationality.

Well out of all the women I've dealt with, the only time I get texts from their phone saying "Why you talking to my girl?" or "Talk to my girl again and I'll kill you" have been Mexican dudes ONLY. I talk to white girls who are married or live with their boyfriend and never have a problem with their dude in my business.

March Madness

All Star
Daps
I know a number of Mexican females from their mom on down that have some nice shapes.

c/s

2qx1d93.png

rkvjio.png
rkvjio.png

2crau1j.png

No celebs/IG models, just girls from the city. The more attractive ones are always fukking nikkaz here.
Hell I'm starting to think the more attractive a Latina woman is, the more likely she is to date outside her race.

But like I said, be prepared to upset the Brehrittos when you land a bad one.

Last edited:

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas

Yep, I live in Cali (been all throughtout Norcal AND Socal) and these niccaz don't know what they are talking about. That's dudes who live in places with very few mexican chicks.

I feel y'all and get what u saying but is there some shape like that sure but that shyt can apply to all races too also

But location matters also if u staying in one spot u sure gonna get that perception tho but if u go to diff cities no the hell u won't tho

Either way when they on point tho sweet Jesus :noah: :whew:

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
c/s

2qx1d93.png

rkvjio.png
[/IMG]
rkvjio.png

2crau1j.png

No celebs/IG models, just girls from the city. The more attractive ones are always fukking nikkaz here.
Hell I'm starting to think the more attractive a Latina woman is, the more likely she is to date outside her race.

But like I said, be prepared to upset the Brehrittos when you land a bad one.

Majority I know mess outside race cuz how the Mexican guys are and how they treat them I was told and don't find them as attractive as the other races they told me