findin' a single mexican woman to talk to is like mission impossible

nose hair

Veteran
Daps
Keepin 100
With u i was more surprised at how good the quality of em were on that site over here a few dimes I ran into
Just depends on where u at or how far u willing to travel to be honest had maybe 2 bad experiences out of 20 on it :win:

not bad, huh:leon:

Daps
Most men with pride will try to harm you if you fukk their girls. Being a "Sancho" is a risky business.

Do you mean most men in general or most mexican men? Because if my chick messed with some other dude, I wouldn't blame him for it. I would just dump the chick.

Oceanicpuppy

Superstar
Daps
a lot of mexican women are just marriage material
they grew up seeing that around them
i grew up around mexicans and they're very family orientated
these mfkas aren't clubbing well off into their 30s and 40s like blacks
You're lame, clubbin is fun. Be marriage material for lames brehettes.

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Oh really, how did ya'll meet?
How is the marriage. Is she the traditional type of wife?

dating site plenty of fish :russ:
marriage has its ups and down were aight not gonna sit here and lie like it some damn fairy tail either
define traditional wife?
she works, cooks, cleans and doesnt go out to clubs and parties (if ur referring to that)

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
dating site plenty of fish :russ:
marriage has its ups and down were aight not gonna sit here and lie like it some damn fairy tail either
define traditional wife?
she works, cooks, cleans and doesnt go out to clubs and parties (if ur referring to that)

Exactly what I was talking about :ohlawd:

Yo POF got some sexy ass Mexicans :heh:

I been there once, but I need to move to Texas. Is it true San Antonio is like the Mexican women goldmine?

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Exactly what I was talking about :ohlawd:

Yo POF got some sexy ass Mexicans :heh:

I been there once, but I need to move to Texas. Is it true San Antonio is like the Mexican women goldmine?

i dont live in san antonio i use to live there. We have more here then them due too use begin legit at the borderline :heh: but they do have abundance of them tho

quality is subjective and beauty is in the eye of the beholder cuz everybody has different taste
too me it dont matter what race u with it comes down will she treat u right and be there for u and be loyal
that applies to any race but if u have a preference nothing wrong with that either