Finally Saw Microsoft's Presentation...Why Are They So Stupid?

CodeKansas

Superstar
Daps
Nintendo's arrogance was beyond ridiculous in the 90s. To paint them as so sweet is :scust:

Them nikkaz was deebo'in publishers and devs left and right esp with licensing fees and shyt.
Them motherfukkers thought my momma was gonna kiss the ring again and pay them random ass prices for cartridge games with the N64. We walked right out of that store with a Playstation and FF7, and it's been Sony ever since. :russ:

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
They had solid momentum before that presentation too, they fukked it up so badly:picard:.

Right now based on twitter, most of casuals are fully behind PS5. Microsoft should have came up with a better name for their console too but that is talk for another time.:sas2:

Daps
I think we will have graphics that wow at launch. PS4 launch Killzone and Infamous looked very good compared to PS3 games.
I hope
As long as it's not Microsoft presentation level
They got to have an eye candy game at launch
Bro.... Launch titles are not going to WOW us right outta the gate. Unless we're going from 2D to 3D. Its not that simple especially with many being cross gen. Freaking Perfect Dark Zero and Kameo both which were launch titles for the 360 but 360 EXCLUSIVE titles and yet looked like freaking better looking original Xbox games. Now compare those two to 360 games that came out LATER like Gears of War 3 and Fable 3 which looked night and day and even played night and day.

But just do the mathematics. Just compare specs of this gen to next gen alone.
Nothing will top that unless we go to some 4D virtual world shyt :mjlol:
But what I mean is I expected a larger leap compared to the leap last gen
They had plenty of time to get their shyt together for launch and impress us
Judging by people's reactions a jump similar to last gen is not good enough and not only that,
it has to be apparent from the START
That's why Microsoft got criticized for their shytty presentation
No one wants to see those graphics at launch, especially if these consoles turn out to be expensive
There has to be at least one launch title that showcases a glimpse of next gen's power

hotbeezie

Go Dawgzz!!!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
But it wasn’t an “indie showcase”

that would be downplaying what it actually was.

They said from jump it would be a 3rd party showcase to kick off the marketing for some of their partners.

People just like to complain.

Im 100% sure had Microsoft showed the same epic demo the reactions would have been “where’s the games, that’s just a tech demo”

They showed the games.

Cant win with some people :manny:

I don’t even blame Microsoft because they didn’t show any first party games yet...

I blame Ubisoft and EA bytchasses:stopitslime:

They should’ve showed more actual gameplay for Valhalla and Madden...and Madden ‘21 looks just like 20 and 19.

:scust:

I now if they come out with shytty first parties then

:sadcam:

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nah there was a bit for everyone.

What kinda games you like?
Action adventure mainly, and nothing there had me interested, and that’s not me being a PS player either, I just wasn’t impressed, I was mainly looking to be impressed by AC

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Action adventure mainly, and nothing there had me interested, and that’s not me being a PS player either, I just wasn’t impressed, I was mainly looking to be impressed by AC
You an AC fan?

That shyt been the same for the last 13 years.

Don’t know how you could be disappointed. You’re either in or out on that franchise by now.

Other than that shyt like this looked great to me.

Plus Yakuza and some others.

To each his own I guess but I don’t see how you can look at the games shown off and not be interested in any of them:manny:

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You an AC fan?

That shyt been the same for the last 13 years.

Don’t know how you could be disappointed. You’re either in or out on that franchise by now.

Other than that shyt like this looked great to me.

Plus Yakuza and some others.

To each his own I guess but I don’t see how you can look at the games shown off and not be interested in any of them:manny:

Not really, I stopped after the 3rd one because they were repetitive, copped origins on sale when I had nothing else to play and enjoyed it, and the way they are hyping this one had me interested :yeshrug:

Koba St

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

When it started to go downhill.

:laff:

3084523-4311304498-GDAGl.gif

3084611-6755511911-kinec.gif

:laff: