Finally ps5 breakdown

Golayitdown

Veteran
Daps
Sony made the best design to keep their costs down.

They are saving a lot of money on that SOC compared to Microsoft.

They had to overclock the shyt out of everything in order to compete on power. PS5 gonna draw a lot of power and generate a lot of heat so they had to use a huge case to accommodate the fan and heat sink.

Xbox is the more elegant design in that its SOC is actually a lot larger, yet they were still able to put it in a smaller box. It’s a unique architecture that puts lots of power in a small space. But I’m sure Microsoft BOM is a lot more than Sony’s.

It’s going to be very interesting to see how both Microsoft’s design decision for power plus elegance in a small form factor and Sony’s design decision of optimizing cooling and noise for benefit of their components work out in the long run.

PS4s literally sound like a jet engine so I’m not mad at the design or aesthetic of the PS5 since it’s going to be out of sight for my setup.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
@Master Teacher decrepit ass still steaming from those PC Threads I see ...

Sit your five dolla ass down and get the Fukk out this thread ...

Ya little ho :mjlol:

Get off my dikk I don't even know who you are, which PC thread

I live rent free in yall heads, I sorry I hurt your feelings, fatherless fakkits, go do some push ups and get your testosterone levels up you bytch made nikka

FcKuPaYmE

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
I can customize the face plates and easily clean the fans of dust by just removing faceplates.:banderas: That heatink and liquid metal. :wow:

Dont care its kinda big. Quiet and cool all that matters.

Now i gotta find a way to get a PS5.:mjcry:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
xbots on here don’t even know how to troll effectively...embarrassing smh

lemme help y’all nikkas out...since I made fun of the toaster oven yesterday...

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Xbox series X is literally a super computer.

nikkas with cheap nightstands and poor ventilation should consider the ps5. Although you'll likely need to factor in professional moving costs to carry that oversized monstrosity inside your house...:russ:

That sexy black Xbox series X is lean, svellet, and runs a little hot when she gets excited. I like my hoes with a little spunk. :mjlit:

Meanwhile the humongous bytch aka big whale aka the PS5 taking up all the space in the entertainment rack. :camby:

B81-ABDBE-B133-42-D8-81-E7-BCDFE13-ED579.jpg

0-BCA7-A6-D-CB6-E-43-B4-8-D56-E3-F50-DCD0-B4-D.jpg

D0-D73-E29-0157-4-DD9-A4-B6-54-C9-B295-E058.jpg