Finally ps5 breakdown

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
just build PC that X box trash

the ps5 is big because it needs air flow to stay cool, 4k causes heat, that's why the X Box gets extremely hot because the heat is trapped with nowhere to go, its badly designed

Sony actually makes electronics, Mircosoft doesn't make anything
This fool making shyt up now.

"4K causes heat":mjtf:

:mjlol:

datnigDASTARDLY

catching pigeons
Daps
The ones who don't give a shyt about the size of some damn hardware but rather care about getting good performing games???? The ones that know PC components are big and creating more heat???? I mean, wtf...

don’t wtf me breh, wtf Sony they the ones with a big ass system :gucci:

let’s not act like if the tables was turned you wouldn’t be laughing at MS :mjtf:

B86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Da Burgh
don’t wtf me breh, wtf Sony they the ones with a big ass system :gucci:

let’s not act like if the tables was turned you wouldn’t be laughing at MS :mjtf:
That Series X is big as fukk too. And I'm not a fanboy of any kind (I buy all consoles)...both of these "next gen" consoles are a damn scam at this point, no matter what the size of the consoles

ItWasWritten

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Scriptures
Xbox series X is literally a super computer.

nikkas with cheap nightstands and poor ventilation should consider the ps5. Although you'll likely need to factor in professional moving costs to carry that oversized monstrosity inside your house...:russ:

That sexy black Xbox series X is lean, svellet, and runs a little hot when she gets excited. I like my hoes with a little spunk. :mjlit:

Meanwhile the humongous bytch aka big whale aka the PS5 taking up all the space in the entertainment rack. :camby:

nikka ....

What the fukk are you talking about ?

datnigDASTARDLY

catching pigeons
Daps
That Series X is big as fukk too. And I'm not a fanboy of any kind (I buy all consoles)...both of these "next gen" consoles are a damn scam at this point, no matter what the size of the consoles

You right they both big but PS5 is ridiculous. I’m not really an Xbox fanboy either...I just haven’t given a fukk about Sony since PS3 :mjlol:, and I could give a fukk about the “exclusives” either.

They strategy has been shyt and nikkas is giving them way too much leeway this time around :manny:

• Dap
Reactions: B86

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Y’all gotta turn every thread into a war zone :picard:

bloods and crips ain’t even this bad :pachaha:

:mjgrin: I find it weird I'm getting dapped by the ops cause of how I compared the PS5 to the Asian breh's bird chest. I didn't say it as a negative.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
just build PC that X box trash

the ps5 is big because it needs air flow to stay cool, 4k causes heat, that's why the X Box gets extremely hot because the heat is trapped with nowhere to go, its badly designed

Sony actually makes electronics, Mircosoft doesn't make anything
Takes the cake for some of the dumbest shyt ever said on this board :mjlol: