Finally got banned from ResetEra

Daps
Reppin
NULL
The girl who accused Kobe of rape was lying about it right? I thought this was open and shut. Kobe didn't actually rape anybody. Weird they're bringing that up.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
The girl who accused Kobe of rape was lying about it right? I thought this was open and shut. Kobe didn't actually rape anybody. Weird they're bringing that up.
She was of questionable character. That’s not to say that she lied about it or not. The main issue is Kobe in the end released a statement saying he then understood how she viewed what happened as non-consensual.

Especially on a site like ResetEra that’s a smoking gun for him having raped her. Not sure why he would ever clear a statement like that.

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
She was of questionable character. That’s not to say that she lied about it or not. The main issue is Kobe in the end released a statement saying he then understood how she viewed what happened as non-consensual.

Especially on a site like ResetEra that’s a smoking gun for him having raped her. Not sure why he would ever clear a statement like that.
If I remember correctly, the accuser started becoming uncooperative when questioned about her having multiple DNA samples in her underwear and why she slept with someone else right after supposedly being raped, and before coming forward.

Both parties agreed to that statement to settle the case. Kobe supposedly paid no money to the accuser, all she wanted was a statement from him that she wasn't lying so she wouldn't have to deal with harrassment from the public.

The statement read like the nicest way possible to say "Not to call ol girl a liar, but I stand by my defense".

To me it makes no sense for a person to be willing to walk away with nothing but a half ass non apology after being raped, when they had the opportunity to put the rapist away and get enough money from the ordeal to change their life.

Leads me to believe that it didn't happen since the thought of her personal business being public was more important than seeking justice for the man that harmed her, then you add in her long history of mental illness, and what you're left with is pure :duck:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
If I remember correctly, the accuser started becoming uncooperative when questioned about her having multiple DNA samples in her underwear and why she slept with someone else right after supposedly being raped, and before coming forward.

Both parties agreed to that statement to settle the case. Kobe supposedly paid no money to the accuser, all she wanted was a statement from him that she wasn't lying so she wouldn't have to deal with harrassment from the public.

The statement read like the nicest way possible to say "Not to call ol girl a liar, but I stand by my defense".

To me it makes no sense for a person to be willing to walk away with nothing but a half ass non apology after being raped, when they had the opportunity to put the rapist away and get enough money from the ordeal to change their life.

Leads me to believe that it didn't happen since the thought of her personal business being public was more important than seeking justice for the man that harmed her, then you add in her long history of mental illness, and what you're left with is pure :duck:
You would've gotten banned as soon as the mod read you said "becoming uncooperative" and possibly the internet police called on you for this post. The mod who banned you would probably leave a comment on your ban in pure disgust. :mjlol:

Everybody would quote you, call you something to the effect of being a rape enabler and also crying out to mods on some "Wow, kiss your account goodbye" or "this the hill you want to die on?" or "Mods?" or "Wow, I cannot believe the mentality of people excusing rape because the accused is a celebrity" or "I hope you have someone you love get raped and see how it feels to be called a liar!".

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan

fukk all that. I would have took that to trial and fought to destroy her life entirely. If she requested a statement like that from me I'd tell her to go to hell. If she was lying you don't get to lie on me and just walk away. There's gonna be some suffrage on her part hopefully for the rest of her life.

I view it all as this. Maybe he did, maybe he didn't. Either way it can't be proven so it's a wash. I don't see holding allegations against someone and acting like they're a rapist. None of these people calling him that were in the room and knew what happened. Just because someone is accused of something doesn't mean they did it.

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
You would've gotten banned as soon as the mod read you said "becoming uncooperative" and possibly the internet police called on you for this post. The mod who banned you would probably leave a comment on your ban in pure disgust. :mjlol:

Everybody would quote you, call you something to the effect of being a rape enabler and also crying out to mods on some "Wow, kiss your account goodbye" or "this the hill you want to die on?" or "Mods?" or "Wow, I cannot believe the mentality of people excusing rape because the accused is a celebrity" or "I hope you have someone you love get raped and see how it feels to be called a liar!".
Uncooperative is what the cops described it at the time. She started changing her story and couldn't get her facts right. She was talking about putting on dirty underwear with nut crush from multiple different men on them, immediately after supposedly being raped. Couldn't provide the underwear she had on, shyt like that.

She was very secretive about what she was doing before the rape and afterwards.

Thats why I've never been to that site. Facts dont matter. Difference in opinions dont matter.

My first post would be telling them cacs to choke on a million tranny dikks and die.
:yeshrug:

Last edited:

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
fukk all that. I would have took that to trial and fought to destroy her life entirely. If she requested a statement like that from me I'd tell her to go to hell. If she was lying you don't get to lie on me and just walk away. There's gonna be some suffrage on her part hopefully for the rest of her life.
That's easy for any of our broke asses to say considering none of us has the wealth or status of kobe Bryant. He could have took that girl to court, publicly embarrassed her, and proved that she was a liar, and still possibly lose and end up losing everything.

What you seem to forget is that kobe was still a black man being accused by a white woman. Any black man in that position would be smart to take that settlement and live their life/continue to build their legacy. Rolling the dice with a white woman and taking it to court is noble, but stupid.
I view it all as this. Maybe he did, maybe he didn't. Either way it can't be proven so it's a wash. I don't see holding allegations against someone and acting like they're a rapist. None of these people calling him that were in the room and knew what happened. Just because someone is accused of something doesn't mean they did it.

I'll tell you like this, with everything I know about the case, I'm 100 percent positive that Kobe Bryant didn't just grab some white bytch by her throat and rape her, thinking nothing would happen. Kobe wasn't retarded, dishonest maybe?(cheated on his wife and nearly lost his family) but ain't no way in hell he would throw it all away for a chance to rape a chick.

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
A long time ago some alphabet boy said there isn't a single benefit to being able to hide your sex or any other aspect of yourself when it comes to discrimination. I told him that was historically inaccurate and he should read up on what "passing" meant in relation to the African American community.

I was permapamned a for dismissing discrimination of a minority.

That's the type of shyt they on, if you part of the alphabet crew you can saw whatever you want and if someone corrects you, bam it's over.

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I don't think that's very easy, and there's a huge 'risk vs reward' factor there. You see how Johnny Depp's been building that defamation case against Amber Heard for about 2-3 years and only just now is the tide moving in his favor.

I remember when some chick came out and said Justin Bieber fathered her baby and was a deadbeat dad. There was talk that he was going to sue her for defamation, but the view was it wouldn't be worth it because she was a no-name chick and he'd still look bad for 'punching down' like that.

That said, I do agree that statement Kobe made was horribly worded, and it's the very thing people calling him a rapist have been able to latch on to all these years.

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
who gives a fukk about all this gossipy celebrity shyt? :what:

Doomsday

Superstar
Daps
It's becoming clearer that Heard was actually the one abusing Depp and then set him up to take the heat. That stuff she did to his finger is disturbing.

That Kobe situation is far more complex. I'm pretty sure the accuser had her identity leaked and it got messy so she ended up backing out and with the civil case they settled. Kobe released a statement saying he thought what happened was consensual but also said "I now understand how she feels that she did not consent to this encounter." I would have told my lawyers I ain't saying that because that's admitting that you had non-consensual sex with someone.

:mjlol:No the fukk it isn't. The bytch said it was rape only because she didn't want it in her a$$hole, but had sex with Kobe again after that. Then fukked other nikkas after that. She was a hoe bottom line and she wanted bread.

Hey_zeus

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Which of their rules does stating clear facts violate?
That's what I'm trying to figure out, but i don't care enough to even appeal. I do wish more black youtubers or industry cats posted here and we took this forum seriously. The more resources and inside info we could get here the less I'd even frequent those sites(which I've noticed i only do during holidays and the events like E3,Gamescon etc). Usually its just to see the fukkery y'all link from there in threads like this. Ready to let that cesspool go for good.