Finally got banned from ResetEra

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
That's what I'm trying to figure out, but i don't care enough to even appeal. I do wish more black youtubers or industry cats posted here and we took this forum seriously. The more resources and inside info we could get here the less I'd even frequent those sites(which I've noticed i only do during holidays and the events like E3,Gamescon etc). Usually its just to see the fukkery y'all link from there in threads like this. Ready to let that cesspool go for good.
I'm not really sure you can appeal. You can email their mod team but if a mod hands down a ban they're probably not gonna overturn it. They told me to kick rocks. Like I said I'm not really seeing the value in posting on a site that bans people for having regular opinions they don't like. I'm not a LBGTQ white male so it's highly likely I'll have opinions they don't like.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
If you want to get up to date gaming news without going on Resetera do this:

Visit Quality Gaming Content and Discussion -- /r/Games

Nibel (@Nibellion) on Twitter for game news/ rumors etc. He posts or used to post on Neogaf/Resetera i think.

Going on Resetera trying to appeal and persuade lunatics and crazies is a waste of time. You gotta realize those people aren't really looking for discussions.
They just want to push their agenda and rhetoric while pretending to be some bastion of light for the fake oppressed.

Last edited:

Waldo Geraldo Faldo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Cloud
speak on it :sas1:
Honestly, I never posted much in the forum at all really.

It just something I peeped yesterday when I was looking around on their Etcetera forum.

There was this thread were some state was banning trans people from participating in women sports if they were passed puberty after their transition, something like that.

Any posters that were agreeing with the ban, they were banning off rip because they agreed, shyt was toxic as fukk.

:hubie:I’m cool on that site.

Last edited:

Arris

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
:hubie:
Honestly, I never posted much in the forum at all really.

It just something I peeped yesterday when I was looking around on their Etcetera forum.

There was this thread were some state was banning trans people from participating in women sports if they were passed puberty after their transition, something like that.

Any posters that were agreeing with the ban, they were banning off rip because they agreed, shyt was toxic as fukk.

:hubie:I’m cool on that site.
not surprised. that site is rainbow coalition certified:mjlol:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah, I'm cool on that site.
One of my biggest personal issues with the far left today is the way a lot of them are use liberalism and neo-feminism as a smokescreen to lowkey justify their anti-blackness.

They'll act like they're on board with the black struggle, but will jump at the chance tear down ANY black person on sight (Kobe, MJ, Kevin Hart, etc.).
No due process.
No presumption of innocence.
No second chances when you're black.
They'll celebrate you today and they'll turn on you tomorrow.

I don't care how many #blacklivesmatter threads they post over there. They don't give a ghost of a doggone about the black struggle, and they never did.

They "care" when they want reinforcements.
They "care" when they want black faces to legitimize the mess THEY want to do.
They "care" when they want blacks to risk everything to fight their battles.

They're fake-woke, and they put feelings over facts. Plain and simple.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
You couldn't pay me to post on that site. :mjlol:

I occasionally go there....like, maybe once every couple months for game info and immediately regret it. I can barely stomach browsing there, I have no idea how some of you actually post there.

Fred.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You couldn't pay me to post on that site. :mjlol:

I occasionally go there....like, maybe once every couple months for game info and immediately regret it. I can barely stomach browsing there, I have no idea how some of you actually post there.

Fred.
I just browse there often for game news. I don't even go anywhere outside the gaming forum. The cult like mentality I saw when they were cancelling certain people made me sick to my stomach.

• Dap
Reactions: hex
Daps
Reppin
NULL
they sound shyttier than gamefaqs

Gamefaqs is also pretty bad. A lot of willful ignorance and anti-blackness there too.
I've seen threads where people asked if you could have any black character in Smash Bros...

You had posters calling other people "the real racists" because wanting a specifically black character is "racist" (:mjpls:)
You had trolls arguing that "color shouldn't matter (:mjpls:)
You have people calling people "insecure" and "having low self esteem to want to project yourself into a character who looks like you" (:mjpls:)
You have people saying that games have enough diversity (:mjpls:)
I've seen people arguing over there that "blacks historically owned more slaves than whites", and "are statistically more likely to commit crimes" (:gucci:)

You had posters joking that Donkey and Diddy Kong were already playable in Smash Bros
( :why::scust::beli::what::martin::mjtf::wtf::mindblown::dahell::gucci::camby::pacspit: )

There's a lot of hotep energy in certain subforums here, but I'd rather deal with that hotep energy than the nonsense on gamefaqs. Some of the people over there are so deeply in denial it hurts.

I see a lot of the anger on the Coli as a lot of people venting and lashing out because they don't know how to process that emotional pain alongside the harsh realities of WS. But that's just me.
I don't cosign everything people say in certain other subforums, but I can understand the anger, because a lot of people out here really don't get it.
I'm not here to argue with people's emotions though:hubie:

Mike809

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx
I only lurk on that site once in a while , but i would never register. Posting there must feel like walking over very thin ice.

Just a matter of timd before they have another neogaf situation and they have to make a new forum.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
they hit me with da hee

Screen-Shot-2021-10-11-at-1-17-03-PM.png

nikkas not allowed to discuss nothin over there lol:mjlol: