FINAL VERDICT: Chicago takes the most colossal L of all time (R.I.P Chiraq)

Benefited

Banned
Daps
Ehhh you got it, I shouldn’t even had stoop to your level. I apologize to my fellow AA brehs I fukks with any and every black folk, I wouldn’t be where I am today if wasn’t for you all. You can continue the pissing contest my guy.

:salute: for apoligizing unsolicited. Its hard to do that on here when fukkboys will take humility and maturity for weakness.

SAINT

All $ IN
Supporter
Daps
:salute: for apoligizing unsolicited. Its hard to do that on here when fukkboys will take humility and maturity for weakness.

I've come to the realization that these dudes are lame af thecoli is all they got. The people who raised me and fed me game throughout my life would be disappointed and disrespected if they heard me say some shyt like that.As a man I owed it to them

JodyHiighroller

Superstar
Daps
nikka it rain at about 2 that morning. That's why the ground is wet like there. He posted the video at 10 at night acting like he was out there right then and there it din't rain thay day at ALL
So you got proof or you just yappin? Now i see why you ain't got no p*ssy since 08 :hhh:

King Jae

Banned
Daps
:mjlol:...this is rap beef in 2018?...y'all got it man....:hubie:....anybody can go to anybody's hood at a random time to make shyt look a certain way...is Keef even tripping on dude for real:patrice:all I really need to know cuz I got a feeling he ain't...

Daps
Alot of afram slander with nyc culturally :whoa:

me and @IllmaticDelta are some of the most thorough brehs when it comes to AAgang

And we from new york
Nothing thorough about you. You put a city that you don’t even own or have any power in over your own people simply because they were born 5 states away? :gucci:

You insulted the south because the black people are more unified down there

“I’m from New York, the water situation in flint doesn’t affect me, I’m from New York”
“I’m from New York, the corrupt law enforcement in Baltimore doesn’t affect me, those aren’t my people, I’m from New York”

“I’m from New York the generational poverty in Arkansas has no affect on me, I’m from
New York, those are just a bunch of dirt road nikkas, I’m from New York”

Fukking fakkits I swear and you let 6ix9ine and French Montana say the N Word

K.Dot

African American
Daps
Reppin
Bro 'nem
Nothing thorough about you. You put a city that you don’t even own or have any power in over your own people simply because they were born 5 states away? :gucci:

You insulted the south because the black people are more unified down there

“I’m from New York, the water situation in flint doesn’t affect me, I’m from New York”
“I’m from New York, the corrupt law enforcement in Baltimore doesn’t affect me, those aren’t my people, I’m from New York”

“I’m from New York the generational poverty in Arkansas has no affect on me, I’m from
New York, those are just a bunch of dirt road nikkas, I’m from New York”

Fukking fakkits I swear and you let 6ix9ine and French Montana say the N Word
Hold on now, heel, heel, he legit :whoa:

Colilluminati

TAMRON HALL STAN
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MiddleWest
I can’t believe eat he only one who thinks Tekashi wants all this attention . He wants it from the police because it will be to big for anyone to touch him . He wants it from the other rappers cause it gets him fans .

Whatever y’all saying cool :yeshrug: Chicago took the L:yeshrug: but when he gets his , y’all gotta hold it .:yeshrug: