FINAL VERDICT: Chicago takes the most colossal L of all time (R.I.P Chiraq)

swerve

All Star
Daps
This reminds of when Ross went to Detroit after he yapped a lot of shyt about Trick and Em. Got in the car, did a short clip where he went to a side street where you could see the 8 mile sign and then disappeared :laugh:

I love NYC but this is so desperate that it makes you look like you are happy to pick up a fat chick when the bar closes. Are you getting laid? Yeah but you would be better off just going home and take care of it yourself because it makes you look bad

Daps
Reppin
ATL paid.. Cali blazed
This reminds of when Ross went to Detroit after he yapped a lot of shyt about Trick and Em. Got in the car, did a short clip where he went to a side street where you could see the 8 mile sign and then disappeared :laugh:

I love NYC but this is so desperate that it makes you look like you are happy to pick up a fat chick when the bar closes. Are you getting laid? Yeah but you would be better off just going home and take care of it yourself because it makes you look bad
If I had a option of fukkimg myself or a willing get bytch as long as she not sloppy super big and stank I'm fukkin..u ain't heard fat bytches got that sloppy ..

Rice N Beans

Junior Hayley Stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
Don't let 6ix9ine lie to you. Trust me if he was out .He would have been touched. nikkas was searching high and low for that boy

Breh is smart. Trolls around and records videos backed with police presence right before sunrise.

Can't imagine the potential chaos if he does a show here without having the precinct following.

K.O.N.Y

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW YORK CITY
Nothing thorough about you. You put a city that you don’t even own or have any power in over your own people simply because they were born 5 states away? :gucci:

You insulted the south because the black people are more unified down there

“I’m from New York, the water situation in flint doesn’t affect me, I’m from New York”
“I’m from New York, the corrupt law enforcement in Baltimore doesn’t affect me, those aren’t my people, I’m from New York”

“I’m from New York the generational poverty in Arkansas has no affect on me, I’m from
New York, those are just a bunch of dirt road nikkas, I’m from New York”

Fukking fakkits I swear and you let 6ix9ine and French Montana say the N Word
none of this pertains to me:martin:

Buzzed Lightyear

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Hold up didnt AA's come in boats
what1.png
No. Africans did.

---

Superstar
Daps
nikkas is in here disrespecting they own people on both sides over a fukkin Tekashi beef. Smh.

They ain't brehs mostly lost c00ns. Calling cats boaties when broke cats for sure works for a white man. I figure when cats wake up in the morning and ain't got shyt to look forward to in life that's what cats do.

Last edited:

NYChase718

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:what:

That 69 guy keeps playing hide & seek with people on the internet and rolling with police and y’all think he is exposing how soft rappers and gangstas are by doing that? Yall really think LA, Houston & Chicago won’t stomp him to death if the people looking for him caught him without police?

:snoop:

Wow

What kills me abkut this kid is
He doesnt seem to have one scar on his face or a chip in his tooth
Nothing
Nothing that says hes a fighter or about that life
Tattoos dont make u gangsta

:patrice: