FINAL VERDICT: Chicago takes the most colossal L of all time (R.I.P Chiraq)

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
It Is. Slurring migrants who most likely came by plane by calling them boaties is just dissing yourself considering the circumstances. Choose better racial slurs breh.
I don't choose the slurs :yeshrug:, that's something brehs here before me used.

Plus let's not act like there ain't Caribbean nikkas who didn't come here on boat now. shyt how u think Haitains arrived in places like New Orleans after the Haitian revolution:heh:

Certainly not by plane as commercial aviation didn't come around until the 1930-40s:mjgrin:

So y'all nikkas can quit with the "we all came by plane" some of y'all did that's true. However some others:lolbron:

Last edited:

Chubbs

History Remembers Kings
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore

Why even get on live with this nikka at this point. He just trolling the fukk outta these nikkas

:dwillhuh: Tagged got live streaming now?
gEDXsYsfTtyTp4D7fKVgCQ.png

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
@Cadillac foot on neck mode fammo :salute:
What makes these nikkas look silly. Is how they started this exchange and now they sitting here playing victim:sas1:

Some nikka said we "acting like white people."

Nah nikka if anyone acting "white" it's y'all with ur start shyt and play victim routine y'all running on here:sas2:

That's very "white" of yall

Flav

Where the dice game at?
Daps
:what:

That 69 guy keeps playing hide & seek with people on the internet and rolling with police and y’all think he is exposing how soft rappers and gangstas are by doing that? Yall really think LA, Houston & Chicago won’t stomp him to death if the people looking for him caught him without police?

:snoop:

Wow

@ReallyReal

504 Soulja
Daps
Reppin
7th Ward Mind Frame
The nikka made all beefs in chicago come to a halt and had everyone gunning on the same side for the first time in chicago history...

Tekashi has done more for chicago than kanye and MJ :yeshrug:

Thats exactly what all our urban cities need........all the gangsta on 1 team.....
Aiming for 1 goal.......

call_me_step_daddy

Real nikkaz,beat bytches
Daps
Reppin
in ya mama bed
ig some of you nyc posters are so desperate for respect that you consider this a W for your city huh?:mjlol:

69 really just a stan of drill music and looked up to drill rappers kinda like how jay was infactuated with nas

even the thread starter is a drill music stan lol named his self after some chicago slang and all that lmaoo

nyc got a bunch of characters for real :skip: