FINAL VERDICT: Chicago takes the most colossal L of all time (R.I.P Chiraq)

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Gotta respects kid's gangsta mehn....No cap. Fukk all he with police he came at 4am....Fukk all dat. He pulled up. End of story.

I remember when Game was fake beefing with Meek Mill. Said he was gon pull up in Philly then showed that b1tch ass edited video :stopitslime::mjlol::snoop:

Game bout 6.5" 250 pounds with 20 bloods with him all the time couldn't pull Up. This 70 pound kid with rainbow hair pulled up in Chiraq and O block of all places :ohhh:

Love or hate him give the kid his due :sas2::obama:

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
I don't understand how acquiring law enforcement protection after antagonizing gang members makes you tough.
Or results in a city collectively taking an L?

2018 mad different.
Exactly

nikkas don’t realize

He checked in twice in Houston

N he checked in in Chicago

How else would he kno when n where to pull up on oblock

nikkas didn’t even sit n realize checked in at Houston

With Houston he was at a sneaker store

Y would j prince jr take time out his day when it’s his birthday weekend to goto the store n meet the lil nikka he could careless

69 wanted be at the party with blac Youngsta n everybody else

He didn’t call lil Troy Scarface zro Paul wall esg flip k ring Klondike Kat j Mac

He called the person who had a huge event to get a pass to gain access n I don’t care who u are u not just gonna waltz into a prince event unannounced

Wha he do tho he made a courtesy call to the middle man to tell jr he will not make it but happy birthday etc

But then saw 90% of the ppl that was gonna perform at sxsw was at party .. clout chasing stArted at that moment it would be a good look to be there ..he came n was denied

Hell j had em all at the ranch n even extended an invite to em there .. no show

After the video leaked of him bein denied he did damage control n flipped it

Had jr never made the infamous Mobb video in Austin showin the man hunt .. they would have rushed the stage n got on his ass n no cop security or Jesus could do shyt to save him.. him n treyway would have had to fight their way out n that option wasn’t likely

Lip n video wrestle with the nikka .. catch him slipping he watching your every move like u should

He kno u comin to his city so he leaves

He comes to your city quietly ..but soon as he fix his lips to say he comin to ya town have ya nikkas at the airports etc soon as he decides to do something dumb .. get on his ass

Hell do what e40 did to biggie.. buy out a venue .. a lesson has no price .. fly him in .. he show up .. club full of your nikkas n him

mortuus est

Veteran
Daps
What kills me abkut this kid is
He doesnt seem to have one scar on his face or a chip in his tooth
Nothing
Nothing that says hes a fighter or about that life
Tattoos dont make u gangsta

:patrice:

69 is not a gangster at all

the only thing on his paper work is him touching up 13 year old, thats it, nothing else

its probably only kids that are over hyping dude up or just trolls

tuckgod

The high exalted
Bushed
Daps
fakkit ass mods locked my thread in record time but lets this disrespectful shyt stay up :mjlol:

tuckgod

The high exalted
Bushed
Daps
Pullup on O Block then tough guy :manny:

I would have no problem doing that because I’m a nikka that can move through any hood and I have no problem with anybody out there.

If you talk all that gangsta shyt then keep it gangsta.

Roll up on them nikkas with all the “treyway” nikkas you usually roll with, not the feds.

I can’t even believe we’re having this discussion.