FINAL VERDICT: Chicago takes the most colossal L of all time (R.I.P Chiraq)

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
So non-aa and African Americans aren’t their own people? Noted :blessed:

Btw what exactly is a boatie? Does this give me free reign to use some non-aa terms :lolbron:
I'll just say that those with anti-AA ain't rhetoric is not part of our "own".

That don't mean all boat nikkas. Just the ones that fit the description:mjgrin:

SAINT

All $ IN
Supporter
Daps
I'll just say that those with anti-AA ain't rhetoric is not part of our "own".

That don't mean all boat nikkas. Just the ones that fit the description:mjgrin:

But that’s still generalizing and offensive to the majority group of BLACK people even if it isn’t directed towards them(non-aa blacks) youre using the Chris rock black people vs N***** argument right now to justify using offensive terminology... y’all are very similar to the white people you cats hate so much. It’s comical how y’all don’t see it:mjlol:

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
But that’s still generalizing and offensive to the majority group of BLACK people even if it isn’t directed towards them(non-aa blacks) youre using the Chris rock black people vs N***** argument right now to justify using offensive terminology... y’all are very similar to the white people you cats hate so much. It’s comical how y’all don’t see it:mjlol:
don't start none there won't be none:yeshrug:, this shyt got started by some boat nikkas.

@bolded see y'all mfs always go with this little soundbite Everytime we ain't laying down to let y'all talk shyt. Nah y'all nikkas just mad cause AAs on here let y'all have it and u guys can't get away with those BS talking points on us on here as u do in other places:umad:

SAINT

All $ IN
Supporter
Daps
don't start none there won't be none:yeshrug:, this shyt got started by some boat nikkas.

@bolded see y'all mfs always go with this little soundbite Everytime we ain't laying down to let y'all talk shyt. Nah y'all nikkas just mad cause AAs on here let y'all have it and u guys can't get away with those BS talking points on us on here as u do in other places:umad:
Ehhh nvm I rather not

GreggPopapill

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Southside

Hold up didnt AA's come in boats
what1.png

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
Say less lazy section 8 welfare nikka. Be born here and be in the same position you were in centuries ago, brehs. Might as well join in on the insults, it’s fair game now right? :ohlawd:
Yeah like there ain't Caribbeans on section 8 right:mjlol:

Plus if yall so good at making progress and not being "in the same position" why ain't y'all home countries showed as a result of that:mjgrin:

And we ain't in the same position we were in centuries ago. Because if we were well.....
... You nikkas wouldn't be here:ohhh:

Only reason why it looks we in the same position because the other race(whites) was given a huge lead start and still is today:yeshrug:
Hold up didnt AA's come in boats
what1.png
Were forced against there own will to come here. That don't count:yeshrug:

Last edited:

SAINT

All $ IN
Supporter
Daps
Yeah like there ain't Caribbeans on section 8 right:mjlol:

Plus if yall so good at making progress and not being "in the same position" why ain't y'all home countries showed as a result of that:mjgrin:

And we ain't in the same position we were in centuries ago. Because if we were well.....
... You nikkas wouldn't be here:ohhh:

Only reason why it looks we in the same position because the other race(whites) was given a huge lead start and still is today:yeshrug:

Were forced against there own will to come here. That don't count:yeshrug:

Ehhh you got it, I shouldn’t even had stoop to your level. I apologize to my fellow AA brehs I fukks with any and every black folk, I wouldn’t be where I am today if wasn’t for you all. You can continue the pissing contest my guy.

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
Ehhh you got it, I shouldn’t even had stoop to your level. I apologize to my fellow AA brehs I fukks with any and every black folk, I wouldn’t be where I am today if wasn’t for you all. You can continue the pissing contest my guy.
Nah u just backtracking because u know u ain't got shyt to say

Ehhh nvm I rather not
Pathetic at least be man enough to leave the post as it was:mjlol: