FINAL VERDICT: Chicago takes the most colossal L of all time (R.I.P Chiraq)

Frida Giezman

Banned
Daps
Don’t let the last few pages distract you from the fact that Chief Keef told police that six nine was responsible for the attempt on his life....

zk4cpz.png

#facts

El Poyo Loco

Akrassikauda = Black Scorpion
Daps
Reppin
The 5 Boroughs
Yooo, some dudes really don't like NYC on this site. Seen a dude flat out say only dudes that are real come from the south. Like, why so many of y'all act like hoes:hhh:? Like, some of y'all really act like some bytches mane:russ:. NY has one of the largest black populations in the U.S. but dudes on this site treat it like we're one person. Then they get mad if someone generalizes where they come from:what:

And they stay in NYC threads? Like, we ask white people why they're on the coli but don't ask these posters who clearly dislike nyc why theyre ALWAYS in NYC threads. If I don't like something, I don't go in the thread. That seems really hard for some of yall. And y'all have the same arguments too. Like, how you not sitting with your legs crossed when you judge an entire region or say things like "you guys lost your way":picard:

Dude was like, "Chicago had a southern migration, we've always kept in touch":myman:. Bro, sit down. Y'all dudes listen to the radio or meet a few New Yorkers (and a lot of the time theyre not from NY, especially NYC) and think y'all know everything. NY has always been connected to the south, if you grew up here you'd know that.

And how can you be black and diss another black man because of where he's from? I constantly see this on this site. It doesn't make any sense. If you retaliate you're suspect in my eyes too. You can easily walk away from that negative slander

This right here. My mother's family is from Alabama my father's side is from the Carolinas. My moms moved up to NYC from Montgomery when she was 5 in 1958. Half of my grandmothers old neighborhood is up here in the tri states. We stay in touch with our southern roots up here just like those who can trace back to the islands stay with theirs.

Frida Giezman

Banned
Daps
Yooo, some dudes really don't like NYC on this site. Seen a dude flat out say only dudes that are real come from the south. Like, why so many of y'all act like hoes:hhh:? Like, some of y'all really act like some bytches mane:russ:. NY has one of the largest black populations in the U.S. but dudes on this site treat it like we're one person. Then they get mad if someone generalizes where they come from:what:

And they stay in NYC threads? Like, we ask white people why they're on the coli but don't ask these posters who clearly dislike nyc why theyre ALWAYS in NYC threads. If I don't like something, I don't go in the thread. That seems really hard for some of yall. And y'all have the same arguments too. Like, how you not sitting with your legs crossed when you judge an entire region or say things like "you guys lost your way":picard:

Dude was like, "Chicago had a southern migration, we've always kept in touch":myman:. Bro, sit down. Y'all dudes listen to the radio or meet a few New Yorkers (and a lot of the time theyre not from NY, especially NYC) and think y'all know everything. NY has always been connected to the south, if you grew up here you'd know that.

And how can you be black and diss another black man because of where he's from? I constantly see this on this site. It doesn't make any sense. If you retaliate you're suspect in my eyes too. You can easily walk away from that negative slander

This right here. My mother's family is from Alabama my father's side is from the Carolinas. My moms moved up to NYC from Montgomery when she was 5 in 1958. Half of my grandmothers old neighborhood is up here in the tri states. We stay in touch with our southern roots up here just like those who can trace back to the islands stay with theirs.

Tucknuts catching all the smoke :mjgrin:

SAINT

All $ IN
Supporter
Daps
I don't see AAs disrespecting each other. So how we disrespecting our "own":dwillhuh:

I just see dumb boat nikkas being put in there place:hubie:

So non-aa and African Americans aren’t their own people? Noted :blessed:

Btw what exactly is a boatie? Does this give me free reign to use some non-aa terms :lolbron:

Turk

Young, Gifted, and Black
Daps
Reppin
Southside
I wonder were you’re from.
O block is a gated community and has a set curfew anyone from Chicago knows this and exactly why no ones impressed by this dumb shyt.
It’s clear you outta town era aren’t used to shyt.
Y’all are impressed by the dumbest shyt.

Edit:
No need to get mad and beg @Turk
You’re just an unexposed clown and this thread proves that.
A bunch of yerb ass mfs living vicariously through another yerb ass mf.

Damn you still tagging me? :gucci:

You went out your way to quote a post I made two days ago in thread with over a thousand posts. You're clearly highly upset since you keep quoting people in here. I negged you and kept it moving, get over it.

Last edited:

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
So non-aa and African Americans aren’t their own people? Noted :blessed:

Btw what exactly is a boatie? Does this give me free reign to use some non-aa terms :lolbron:
it's basically the go to "insult" for non-AA black immigrants

I don't get how that correlates, considering it wasn't non-AA black folks who came on a boat....

straightcash

All Star
Daps
So would NY nikkas be making "drill" music cuz they heard and saw the countless Chi shyt and Youtube vids... Or cause the little known fact that Waka and Wooh da kid from NY? C'mon dog... NY nikkas ain't even fukk with Waka, Wooh, none of that South shyt.

You described young nikkas organically creating a sub-genre and juelzed the rest of that shyt.

EVERYbody music damn near ATL/South influenced to a degree cuz they been hot/the sound of the culture since before the time you even mentioned.

You conveniently left out FRENCHIE. Their cousin who was full blood New Yorker and still lives in NY.

And I ain't trying to claim Waka or Wooh for NY anymore than them claiming NY themselves. Their family from Jamaica, Queens and they grew up their until their teens when they moved to ATL. You can dimiss those two, but don't leave out Frenchie from the equation. That whole dreads/headbanging and "Squad" thing started with him (and Wooh, for the latter part) and Waka copied it from them. They were older and signed to So Icey first (So Icey Boys). Waka took up rapping after them.

Fact is, NY had a hand in creating that sound whether you admit it or not. Y'all can pretend Frenchie never existed but facts is facts. Everything from the production to the dreads/headbanging and "squad!" that Drill picked up started with BSM.

Last edited: