FINAL VERDICT: Chicago takes the most colossal L of all time (R.I.P Chiraq)

Ripp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens
Most of the old school NY rappers have said they had some sort of performing arts in schools growing up. I even had music classes in elementary until Guiliani phased them out of the schools in black neighborhoods by cutting the school budget.

word we had music classes back in my days on elementary aswell.... People get a kick out of me knowing how to play the violin

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps
true .... I genuinely think 69 thinks this is just a big joke/troll but since them chiraq nikkas stay ignorant on that gang-shyt they take this shyt to hard cause that’s all they got ... gona be a shooting or something behind this mess

I doubt this boy Tekashi make it out this year alive

Tick Tick Tick

JJ Evans

All Star
Daps
I’m glad that Chicago radio is keeping it 100 and telling the truth about how he had police security and when he didn’t, he was covering up his rainbow hair :mjgrin:

DGodRussell

peace and positivity
Daps
Reppin
Based World
I’m glad that Chicago radio is keeping it 100 and telling the truth about how he had police security and when he didn’t, he was covering up his rainbow hair :mjgrin:

:jbhmm: How he have police security if the police had no idea who he was and were actively looking for him? Seems like
Tekashi_Juice.png
is the only one keeping it 100

swerve

All Star
Daps
Some posters in here really thought that as soon as 69 arrived in Chicago there would be shooters waiting for him on some FBI and CIA joint surveillance mission :skip: