FINAL VERDICT: Chicago takes the most colossal L of all time (R.I.P Chiraq)

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
if they catch him slipping somewhere it might be a problem..... them treyway nigggas seem to be legit n well connected so I doubt it would be in nyc that’s for sure ... if cassanova was quick to squashed it with 69 then am convinced he got some real nikkas backing him it’s when he goes out ov state in the long run where he’s gona have to be careful .... he deffo need to beef up his crew when he travels more espically now I don’t think this shyt with Chicago gona be squashed now you got real street nikkas involved just looking to make a name for them self’s ....

Damage is already done whether they catch 6 9 slipping one day or not.. Theres no coming back from this.. Only possible way to reverse this L is to run a train on his mom and film it

The Blackout

F-ck Da Mods
Daps
my 2 cents:

on some internet shyt, this shyt is has reached fukkery levels I ain’t enjoyed since 50 visited DJ Khaled moms townhouse :wow:

but on some street shyt: he better hope he can keep cranking out hits and keep that well nice and wet bc when the money dry up and security detail ain’t much of a luxury anymore..

all these antics won’t be forgotten. whether it be then or now somebody gon be looking forward to cashing in on allllll the checks this nikka’s ass been writing :francis:

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps

:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

Are-You-Not-Entertained-Gladiator.gif

El Poyo Loco

Akrassikauda = Black Scorpion
Daps
Reppin
The 5 Boroughs
idk how it was when pac was growing up but in my day you could apply to go to performing arts schools (free) just like a regular highschool... I dont see how going to performing arts school makes you well off... nikkas live in the projects and go to performing arts schools everyday

Most of the old school NY rappers have said they had some sort of performing arts in schools growing up. I even had music classes in elementary until Guiliani phased them out of the schools in black neighborhoods by cutting the school budget.