FINAL VERDICT: Chicago takes the most colossal L of all time (R.I.P Chiraq)

Bigsuk

Tha realest n***a
Daps
I don't think there's anything they can do..

This a Lebron getting swept in 4 games quitting, then losing a fight to black board type of L :bryan:
if they catch him slipping somewhere it might be a problem..... them treyway nigggas seem to be legit n well connected so I doubt it would be in nyc that’s for sure ... if cassanova was quick to squashed it with 69 then am convinced he got some real nikkas backing him it’s when he goes out ov state in the long run where he’s gona have to be careful .... he deffo need to beef up his crew when he travels more espically now I don’t think this shyt with Chicago gona be squashed now you got real street nikkas involved just looking to make a name for them self’s ....

Morethan1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Midwest
Who started it ?

shyt is sad all around but like he said stop clout chasing I ain't call nobody out .

They all on him he just responded and people don't like it .
You can't tell someone how to respond in a fight .

You have to look at the bigger picture. Take 69 out of it. He was just with keef BM. Now chi nikkas fo kill her brother/uncle/cousin. Then they retaliate. Which would make a hot summer in Chicago. I say this because I'm from Illinois I know how the trickle down effect works

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
He don’t run anything lmao.

Excuses. No1 in nyc talks about him. He’s doing what he wants to do and you MAD :russ:
So u a fan
Point proved:mjgrin:

That's y'all king:wow:

Aww u got me I'm mad:wow:

We all can't have a Mexican fakkit rep or regions:mjgrin: