FINAL VERDICT: Chicago takes the most colossal L of all time (R.I.P Chiraq)

Kings County

Law III | Law XXV | Law XV
Daps
Reppin
The Roman Empire
nikkas love moving the goal post "bet he wont go to Chicago"
*pulls up to chicago*
"bet he gon stay downtown"
*pull up to to one of the hardest blocks out there*
"bu bu bu it was 4am, birds dont chirp at night" :heh:
master troll, Everyone know he not built like that
but its just funny to have real nikkas with with bodies and street ties take him serious and chase him around their city

calh45

Cal
Daps
:yeshrug:

I wish I were a mod cause this clown and this bullshyt would get no burn
whatsoever on The Coli.

Keep this corny shyt on KanyeToThe or where ever the fukk the
white 20-somethings who giggle with glee typing N***a up post at.

Exactly. He gets more notoriety from folks claiming he's a troll or entertaining on here than anywhere else. He doing hit and run photoshoots and cats are for real calling him a king and shyt.

Ripp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens
Im really confused about the new generation...So 69 won because he lied about what time he was on O block and trolled people? What's O block suppose to have 24/7 69 surveillance? People not seeing he scared by doing this? Comments like "it don't matter what time he went" or "lol, he trolled ya'll" seem corny. Either pull up foreal or don't.

Maybe I'm getting too old for this :yeshrug:

nikkas was following dude around wherever he went posting pics on iG... apparently they did have surveillance on him.... them nikkas lost for looking dumb... this all started over Tadoe mad that 69 was talking to his girl..... Chicago has to take this L.... 69 didnt start beef with chicago... his beef was vs tadoe cheif keef and reese.... all these other nikkas fell for the troll bait and it snowballed.... 69 wouldn't have even had the grounds to troll if it wasnt for tadoe stupid ass "I kill people" tadoe knkw damn well he wasnt gonna kill 69... just like 69 yelling bdk at keef he got caught in the moment... tadoe got caught in the moment ... now the nikka been all through chicago and hasnt been killed.... they all lost... police cant protect 69 from a rocket launcher....im not even a 69 fan but these nikkas embarrassed themselves

Benefited

Banned
Daps
nikkas gon keep looking crazy as long as they keep chasing his goofy ass around knowing he got police with him. And knowing he just gon leave immediately after he post his location and take a photo opp. Im sure its some kind of win for him making nikkas waste they gas,and lose sleep jumping out of bed in they pajamas with eye boogers in they eyes still. The person who takes the biggest L here is still Durk,he said nikkas didn't care about this after he got done giggling and smiling with 69 who just came and disrespected "No Block" and his homies:francis:.

blizzard man

Join the Nintendo Fun Club today!
Daps
Reppin
DC
And when this boy gets killed, all the laughing stops :smh:

that dude aint going down into the southside man

he prolly gonna be downtown taking meetings and generally enjoying life