Final fantasy XVI (Official Thread) ensure spoilers are wrapped in spoiler tag.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
The combat doesn’t look very impactful/challenging. Just flashy with particles and light shows everywhere.

I know it’s not “open world” but have they talked about towns and settlements?

Really would hate for this to be corridors and combat like 13 :smh:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
The combat doesn’t look very impactful/challenging. Just flashy with particles and light shows everywhere.

You dont even have a ps5, fukk you concerned about the combat for a game you can’t play :mjlol:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

I've been avoiding as much as I can, but hopefully it has like a difficulty setting or something, or at least like a NG+ hardmode or even hardmode dungeon

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
I've been avoiding as much as I can, but hopefully it has like a difficulty setting or something, or at least like a NG+ hardmode or even hardmode dungeon
I know some people are hype on this game, but the more i see, i’m just not seeing it.

Combat is action, but it doesn’t really look twitch/skill based like a dmc. Seems all like automatic button mashing shyt. Dude just teleports to each enemy and goes ham. Don’t see any strategy happening or anything that looks like a challenge to pull off.

As far as i’ve seen there’s been no real talk of towns, or puzzles, mini games, exploration. Just walking down hallways and fighting and watching some emotional story.

IDK about this one, unless there’s a bunch they are holding back on.:patrice: