Final fantasy XVI (Official Thread) ensure spoilers are wrapped in spoiler tag.

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
Yall gotta sto bringing up cyberpunk every time someone mentions a game going gold lol
Cyberpunk changed the game in a good way. No more releasing half finished products and hyping shyt up to the moon for 8 fukking years. I like this new strategy of not even talking about a game until about a year before release date. A year is more than enough time in this digital fast food generation we live in to build up hype. Hell I'd argue you only need 3 months with as fast as info moves now.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Cyberpunk changed the game in a good way. No more releasing half finished products and hyping shyt up to the moon for 8 fukking years. I like this new strategy of not even talking about a game until about a year before release date. A year is more than enough time in this digital fast food generation we live in to build up hype. Hell I'd argue you only need 3 months with as fast as info moves now.

Yea

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yup. I rather this approach. Wait till last 2~3 months and start giving us info. I like how RE4 Remake didn't bombard us with information, just waited till a month or so out and started releasing mad videos and a demo.

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
Yup. I rather this approach. Wait till last 2~3 months and start giving us info. I like how RE4 Remake didn't bombard us with information, just waited till a month or so out and started releasing mad videos and a demo.
Yup, FF16 also hasn't bombarded us with too much info either and I'm not clicking any more trailers for it either. I already know I'm buying the game I don't need to see anymore.

Redfall and Starfield been the same way and it's refreshing. Tell me what I need to know and that's it. Half these games now a days the story is spoiled for me before I play the damn game. All cause these wack ass journalists need to create something to talk about.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
i wanted a limited edition ps5 plates/controller in the style of the box art here

FF-CEEEE.jpg