Final fantasy XVI (Official Thread) ensure spoilers are wrapped in spoiler tag.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Fr4HovaXsAAcaxT

Fr4WRmVWAAAm675

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
They showing to much footage now, I'm not really avoid it, but also not trying to watch it and I've seen way more footage than I'd like too.
I think a lot of things that would have blown people away or would have just been "wow" moments are being spoiled by giving them a early look at the scope.
I'd suggest anyone that's hype for the game to start trying to avoid things so you can fully enjoy the "next generation" experience without expectations.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
They showing to much footage now, I'm not really avoid it, but also not trying to watch it and I've seen way more footage than I'd like too.
I think a lot of things that would have blown people away or would have just been "wow" moments are being spoiled by giving them a early look at the scope.
I'd suggest anyone that's hype for the game to start trying to avoid things so you can fully enjoy the "next generation" experience without expectations.

Because peopel were complainging that the game was “dark” or too linear before, so they are showing the open environments and exploration now. This s the problem when addressing ‘concern’ in earnest.

I assume the FFXIV fanbase isn’t as annoying

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Because peopel were complainging that the game was “dark” or too linear before, so they are showing the open environments and exploration now. This s the problem when addressing ‘concern’ in earnest.

I assume the FFXIV fanbase isn’t as annoying
I haven't been keeping up with it so I wouldn't know. I just know there is a flood of video's gameplay and info that has been dropping even after the demo that everyone got.

The game still has 3 months to go just about this kind of flood of info usually doesn't begin to like the month before.