Final fantasy XVI (Official Thread) ensure spoilers are wrapped in spoiler tag.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
ok..i only finished one ff and that was the one with the girl main character, it was either 11 12 or 13...i really enjoyed it

13 most likely, 11 is an MMO, and 12 is a dude. XIII is probably one of the least liked entries so if you managed to finish that you should be fine lol

Styles

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The H
As a massive FF Stan this looks aiight to me the more i see of it. I was more hype for 15 to be honest. Ended up being mid. Pre-ordered tho.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY

Could you explain a little bit about how FFXVI makes use of the PS5 DualSense controller’s adaptive triggers and haptic feedback in battle and exploration?

There are certain sections where the player will have to open heavy doors or lift up portcullises, and we use the adaptive triggers there to put across that feeling of effort and resistance. They’re also used when riding chocobos. The haptic feedback can produce extremely subtle vibrations, which we use to create a heightened feeling of presence in cutscenes. We converted the sound effects used in each scene into haptic data, which let us portray details that we’ve never been able to before, like the movements of the air.

Styles

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The H
the fact that Nomura/Tabata are not attached to this should instill much more confidence on its own.

I agree but man it seems a bit too serious. I’d like a bit of comedy mixed in. Maybe some romance. I’m still excited for it but seems like they went a completely different direction

Moose_Greyjoy

I DO Not Sow
Daps
As a massive FF Stan this looks aiight to me the more i see of it. I was more hype for 15 to be honest. Ended up being mid. Pre-ordered tho.
Co-sign 100%. This game doesn’t look like a mainline FF to me. 15 went through development hell and came out disappointing though. 16 should be much better, but I’m not as hyped as I was for 15.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I dont like final fantasy games wear they just wear regular clothes

Noctis_Outfits_FFXV-1.jpg