Final fantasy XVI (Official Thread) ensure spoilers are wrapped in spoiler tag.

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
I didn't mean in regard to gameplay with that comment. With that said my interest in my battles always came from class and character building and not from the actual fights themselves, trying different spell+stat combinations and stuff has always been fun, but all of that has gotten significantly worse since FF12 anyways so no big loss there.

I suppose I'll see how I feel about this game once more footage drops, preferably from an area that's NOT cast in darkness. The other thing that always pulled me into FF was the amazing and unique art direction, and so far this FF caters really hard to a boring, medieval look. I'm just hoping the towns look great at least.
FF12: ZA is literally the best game in the series for class and character building.

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
People weren't incredibly hyped from ffxv footage and gameplay just to be low key baffled and hate the story and how broken it was? I'm one of the few who actually enjoy the game but y'all better manage your expectations...

The problem with ff15 it was posed to be the goat but ended up being a 7.5/8 game.

If they included the dlc stories out the gate game would be much better received.

I think the dude behind ff14 is in charge of this and thats been SE best ahit for a while now so this should be good.

That cokehead Nomura cant be trusted

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
People weren't incredibly hyped from ffxv footage and gameplay just to be low key baffled and hate the story and how broken it was? I'm one of the few who actually enjoy the game but y'all better manage your expectations...

Different team, and this game hasn’t had years of development issues like 15.

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
The problem with ff15 it was posed to be the goat but ended up being a 7.5/8 game.

If they included the dlc stories out the gate game would be much better received.

I think the dude behind ff14 is in charge of this and thats been SE best ahit for a while now so this should be good.

That cokehead Nomura cant be trusted

Different team, and this game hasn’t had years of development issues like 15.

Also doesnt have that basehead Nomura attached :scusthov:
Good to know, fair enough:hubie: