Final fantasy XVI (Official Thread) ensure spoilers are wrapped in spoiler tag.

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
damn jill might be my favorite character in the game

playstation has done an excellent job creating great/challenging female characters the last few years

Jill
Rivet (Rift apart)
Yuna (Tsushima)
Abby/Ellie (TLOU2)
MJ (spiderman)
Tifa/Aerith (FF7R)
Freya (GoW/Ragnarok)

i'm probably missing some, too

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
F0igQh7WYAAjn21

F0igSkKX0AE5nIF

I love dodge beserker ring.

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Literally this games biggest issue are the main quests that are structured like random side fetch quests, and it’ll always be after an epic showdown too throwing it’s pacing way off, just fought titan but I have been collecting sand for someone and then random shyt for Mid for like an hour now :gucci:

Last edited:
Daps
Literally this games biggest issue are the main quests that are structured like random side fetch quests, and it’ll always be after an epic showdown too, fought titan but I have been collecting sand and random shyt for Mid for like an hour now :gucci:
:mjlol: nikkaaa, I hated that goddamn mission. Made me wanna delete the game. I really don’t wanna do anymore sidequest. Nothing significant comes from it.

Balla

Superstar
Daps
That fight with titan was wild. The music sounded like some shyt from Sonic Adventure or something.

:mjlol: :mjlol:

That was a fun ass boss fight. I would have never thought that FF would make a game like this at all.

If they keep the combat real-time,

I’m coppin all the games.

:blessed::blessed:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
That fight with titan was wild. The music sounded like some shyt from Sonic Adventure or something.

:mjlol: :mjlol:

That was a fun ass boss fight. I would have never thought that FF would make a game like this at all.

If they keep the combat real-time,

I’m coppin all the games.

:blessed::blessed:

Definitely the part of the game Platinum designed

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
:mjlol: nikkaaa, I hated that goddamn mission. Made me wanna delete the game. I really don’t wanna do anymore sidequest. Nothing significant comes from it.
that's not true at all. u get upgrades and specific weapons from the sidequests, as well as "renown" so u can get better equipment :manny: