Final fantasy XVI (Official Thread) ensure spoilers are wrapped in spoiler tag.

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
That Flametongue just so a damn beautiful sword, love the color on it, Red and Black :wow:

FzkJaX6XwAIf8cF
Yeah. It matches Clive's threads at that point in the game as well.

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
Yo this game has been out for years and I never played it but I just might play this shyt for the 1st time in my life shyt looks incredible :ohhh:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
FFXVII should not go away with this combat system. If anything, expand upon it and allow more playable party members.

Thats what im saying, this combat system is way too good not to iterate on. Give all the party members (2 or 3) one skill tree of the eikon and you do combos by switching characters mid attack, almost the same result but a different destination. It at least creates the illusion that it is more strategic since you are using more characters. Thats essentially what FF7R is doing but slower

Scarlet nexus and this game are kind of the same, its just using a bunch of diffferent abilities to do things, but no one really complained about it in that game

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I’ve cleaned my ps5 like twice (once when i put my SSD in) and last week and there was no dust in there.

Its just luck of the draw for your specific device.

If my shyt could survive that last eikon fight then im pretty sure ain’t nothing going to overheat it :whew:

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Thats what im saying, this combat system is way too good not to iterate on. Give all the party members (2 or 3) one skill tree of the eikon and you do combos by switching characters mid attack, almost the same result but a different destination. It at least creates the illusion that it is more strategic since you are using more characters. Thats essentially what FF7R is doing but slower

Scarlet nexus and this game are kind of the same, its just using a bunch of diffferent abilities to do things, but no one really complained about it in that game

Maybe, that because Clive has a bunch of different Eikons powers to switch different abilities to use unlike FF7R. All of them FF7R don't have powers like Clive does, which is why you able to have all the party members in FF7R

Clive's powers similar to Frey's powers from Forspoken.