Final fantasy XVI (Official Thread) ensure spoilers are wrapped in spoiler tag.

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
We know what you talkin bout :mjcry:

They have the right idea, not to put black people in this game, shyt the social media gonna have a field day with this and many black gamers, especially the coli brehs :heh: would hate this game and be like :pacspit: at FF16 is racist, etc.

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That Flametongue just so a damn beautiful sword, love the color on it, Red and Black :wow:

FzkJaX6XwAIf8cF

Brian O'Conner

All Star
Daps
I think the latter half of the sidequest in this game are waaaay better than FF7R. Not quite Witcher 3 status, but i honestly can’t remember one sidequest in FF7 that doesn’t have to do with cats. I vaguely remember something about killing a ghost in sector 7.

I have a few really good stand out sidequest from this game so far that were impactful, and expanded the world, a character, or Clive himself.

these are the best sidequest i have ever played in an rpg. they dont spam you with a bunch of them only 1 or 2 in a town. But you get to know the people and the town and how each one treats its bearers differently. i remember marthas rest, eastpool..it feels like places i have been. these are the best towns in an rpg outside witcher 3. i dont remember one town name for any other rpg i played except baron castle or midgar :wow:

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I cleaned my PS5 a week ago yet it still got too hot and shut down:mjcry:

Guess I’ll go get something to eat

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Cause you eventually need to upgrade to a stronger sword, for me, that was like 8 swords ago

I know that.....that's why I said I wish you can upgrade your favorite sword to keep it. Like Eikons powers where you get to choice to upgrade your powers that suit you.