Final fantasy XVI (Official Thread) ensure spoilers are wrapped in spoiler tag.

Hyperion

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Land of The North
Finally reached the second timeskip with 30 year old Clive. :wow: :wow: :wow: This game is peak.
It really was, some of the shyt getting said to bearers in this is WILD

It's wild how much patience Clive has, because some of the things that get said to him would absolutely justify him at least punching some folks in the jaw.

Those people have a lot of fukking nerve too, you're gonna call him a Bearer with the hard r while he's got a big ass sword, a wolf and a no nonsense demeanor? :what: If this was Jack Garland, we would've spent most of the game as Valisthea's Most Wanted. :pachaha:

What got me was that one quest with the Sanbreque dude and his son scamming Bearers into getting themselves killed. Clive kills the wolf, the dad gets a new wolf, and then the wolf smokes both the dad and the son. :dead:

And then Raymond is like, "I had nothing to do it with.... But wolves are gonna do what wolves do if you piss them off enough. :mjpls: Imagine what would happen if Bearers eventually start doing the same thing."

If most Bearers weren't running on empty 90% of the time, it would get really spooky. :ufdup: Especially when you're doing that to people who don't need crystals for magic.

Brian O'Conner

All Star
Daps
Clive is basically Geralt if he was born in an alternative universe. lol.
The influence of The Witcher 2&3 on this game is CRAZY. I feel some Dragon Age in
it too but it's got so much and I mean SO MUCH of that Japanese flash and style. They seasoned
this dish just right.

I really like the high fantasy it’s pulled off really well. D&d tone In some of the later castle areas it looks like a lotr movie with demon souls remake graphics. It’s like game of thrones, god of war and DBZ all rolled into one.

Balla

Superstar
Daps
I like how they have Jill the Tifa hairstyle. Nice shoutout to the OG.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY

I like this song, its kind of the default boss theme but i hope they do ‘Find The Flame’ at The Game Awards

Arris

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
the sidequests are such a mixed bag. they range from braindead "why did i do this" not even worth a good reward level

to good worldbuilding investment, with dynamic characters.

much more on the braindead side of things though.

[Something Cool]

Not a Well-Known Member
Daps
Reppin
exorbitant legal fees
These boss battles have me just doing the mainline quest. I’ll do them all in hard mode. I gotta see what’s next post Titan. This battle theme is some top tier shyt.

Balla

Superstar
Daps
I love the combat in this game, but honestly who's bright idea was it to put Torgal on the d-pad with items and make it a mode switch?
I’m saying the same thing. It fukks up the flow heavy.

I just leave Torgal off until the enemy is staggered because when I think I’m fighting with him, I’m actually using all my potions without realizing it or vice versa.