Final fantasy XVI (Official Thread) ensure spoilers are wrapped in spoiler tag.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I ain't scrolling up to see y'all spoiler ass nikkas going off.

But I will say

This game is GOATed

just wish it was a bit more difficult. I replayed the intro and went a bit further, with the preorder weapon I have only got hit a couple times the whole way so far.
Stuff from official trailers isn't a spoiler. They show 7 Eikon very clearly in the ascension trailer so that's all known. In the part of the game just past the demo so the very beginning it tells you how many Eikons are in the game and their elements. Cid talks to Clive about it when the first meet.

CoolinInTheCut

Superstar
Daps
Man this game should be hitting a solid 60 with how it looks. Sony needs to send XDev to go help Square cause this and Forspoken have some shytty performance for what they're outputting in terms of fidelity.

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Didnt think they were gonna kill get off so early. I thought she was gonna be a way more important character than that.:dahell:

levitate

I love you, you know.
Daps
Reppin
The Multiverse
have there been any recent FF games with a primarily Asian cast?

Game is amazing, but damn these character designs are just…not it for me.

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
Yeah your a fukking idiot. You have no idea what I was referring to and because your a stan your first reaction is to lash out. Its okay buddy

Expunge on what you mean though because I'm also not getting what you are trying to say here lol